Monday, August 31, 2009

Photosss.

Got the photos that was taken by using baby's phone yesterday. So I upload some of them here.

Some of my friends was like studying in TOA is really soooo busy meh -.- , what they ask was like I am cheating them like that =.= wonder why there's people doesnt believe that studying in TOA is extremely tired... I think the photo of me below can prove that studying there is exhausted.. I always look awful during school days. Why? because school days = sleepless days.
Haaaaih, 3rd semester is starting next week T.T 3 weeks of holidays is very tak cukup la... Holidays is ggoing to end like that, what had I did in these holidays? I dont know... Haih.. Although staying at home everyday during holidays is more boring than schoold days, and yet, I prefer holidays than school days, guess everyone did. (the only reason I dont like holidays is, I cant meet my baby as often as school days did..)


Some of you might ask you always go your baby house can do wat a..? always go there for wat? Hohoho I can do many things at baby house de lor, watch movie/tv, online, sleeping, playing with baby, sit ogawa massage chair, chatting and many more. And photos below also show what we do when we got nothing to do..

baby helps me to clean my blackheads hohoho.

I love baby helps me to clean my blackheads lor, know why? because that was like im the only one in his eye that time. Hehehe.



Baby looks so ah pek HAHAHA.
Next, we will help each other to clean the ears.
Baby's skill is well, but I always scared that I might break baby's hearing when I am helping him...




Hahahaha thats all. Bye bye.

No comments: