Thursday, August 13, 2009

HOLIDAYS!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

Its HOLIDAYS now hohohohohohoohohohohoho

Was too excited so dunno what to write here.

...

Okay there will be a class party at Razlan's place tomorrow.

Er location is Mont Kiara.

Errr.

Plan to go for a trip or tripS.

Penang? Genting? Pulau Redang? Hahahaha I dunno la should ask my baby = =

And ask my result too if kena OTP, bye bye to the trip.

Baby's mama ask me whether want to go for a trip with them or not. 29-31 August.

Er, go to Ipoh dunno where. Erm 'we' guess is around Kampar area (baby dunno where baby's papa wanted to go, and baby's mama dunno also.)

Erm, feel like going lor of course, then I can stay with baby more than 48 hours liao. :D

Oh ya next monday is 4monthsary for me and baby :DDDDDDDDD

Baby ask me must go to his house next monday because he wants to give me some surprise.

I forced him to tell me whats the surprise he going to give me, and he told me that he want to give me 4 roses =.=. (why 4 roses? 4 like die die sound = 4好像死死声)

I dunno whether this time he got cheat me or not lar, because hor 16may my birthday I ask him to buy nail color for me only and he say okay only nail color for my present, but then after that comes out with a Domokun.

Bye.

No comments: