Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New working table :]

28th June 2009

Since my working table is very very very small, for me to do my assignment, so I asked for a new working table for almost a year and I beg papa to bring me to Ikea to look for table. Eventually, papa brought me there hehehehehehehe. Pity papa sent alot at there for my table and chair. Ke Lian Ke Lian. We bought the table on the afternoon and soon, Ikea delivery it to my house on evening, 做事效率很不错,,当然咯,给了几十块的运送费的咧。



那个桌子和椅子都用很大很大的盒子装着,然后我就和姐姐玩 lor。





我们玩被人谋杀然后藏在盒子里。
我姐太肥了,很难 fit in






Before.
See, how limited space for me to do my assignment!!
Even a A4 paper also hardly to fit in..
After.




3 comments:

Desmond said...

wah... ur room so nice now~~ when can i come to visit? :p

Jiamin said...

lol
ask where are yourself free la hahahaha

Anonymous said...

lol...ur sister......i can imagine that~