Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Laughing Gor

Went out darling today as Im in the sem break now. Catch a movie with dar at Leisure mall, hahaha we chosen to watch Laughing Gor lor, because hor most of the movie there I watched ady and left 2 choices there but then 1 of them ah dar watched ady, so our only choice is Laughing Gor lor.

Not bad la overall the movie, storyline is quite fine for HK movie.. I mean is quite interesting la, never got this kind of storyline before de ma, but also make us confuse confuse la, and also make us feel wtf and wtf and wtf and go on and on... Okay I know my english sucks a lots..

Then then then after the movie go Secret Resipe to have our lunch lor, coz the last time we hang out together also had our lunch there hohoho. Today Secret Resipe dun have my white chocolate madacamia T.T

Then we talk talk talk, eat eat eat, talk talk talk, eat eat eat. Okay dar next time i will say MY BABY not only BABY ok? Satisfy mar? lol.

Then continue talk talk talk, walk walk walk, talk talk talk. Then went to send my phone to the guy who I bought from, to get some new themes and games for my phone lu... Then after that dar went home lu..

Regret to ask the guy help me to masuk themes and games, wasted a lots of my time lor, wait liao so long only help me masuk, then only masuk little, somemore is abit ugly (for themes) and bored (for games) =.=

My darling. I think this photo is nice so I stole it :DDD

No comments: