Monday, December 01, 2008

One more day to go

Hooray!! One more day to go then SPM will be over!! Hohohohoho~~ can shout "Merdeka!" after finish last paper.. I think I will shout lor, hahahahahaha. Tomorrow is Economic paper.. Hmmmm.. Not really got study anything for Econ because I'm already in a holidays-mode -.- we having holidays non-stopping during the SPM.. And I had join some trip after SPM hehehehehehehehe so now my mind is dreaming about my holiday hahahahahahahah~

Tomorrow after finish must faster back home to clean my room, super messy lor my rrom because of SPM -.- haiz. Will upload my room photo to show you how messy is my room.

Suddenly feel kinda sad because tomorrow will be the last day in school :( I mean last day wearing uniform to go to school.. (mayb I can wear my uniform when I going back to school to visit my school friends, hohoho).. Last day to wear white shoes and white sock.. Last day to tie up my hair until so nerd.. Last day to langgar peraturan sekolah.. Last day to see some of my school friend.. Last time to bring my ugly-fade-purple school back.. Last time to wake up so early everyday.. Last day to eat my school canteen's food.. Many geh last time and last day la haiya...

p/s: Its December!! Santa Claus is coming to town!! I love Christmas very very very much!! Because I love christmas songs and present and christmas tree and sales(december always has sales de lor~ :D) hehehehehehehe. This year my church don't have caroling on christmas eve (I love caroling very much.. it's very fun..).. But my church having christmas musical again.. Nevermind I still can have a very fun christmas day.. Hahahahahahahahahaahaa~ Everyone must come wor~ The date of the musical is on 25th of December yea Christmas day, and the time and the venue I'm still not sure yet hahahahaha

No comments: