Friday, December 05, 2008

Farewell Party

Wednesday was my school farewell party for form5 students that going to say bye bye to school. Haizzzzzzzz. Since Free Band has involed in the performance and since I did take a part in it as a drummer... So I have to reach school on 3.00pm. Then practice practice practice, quite good de pratice dao except meT___T I just cant play the rolling smoothly and get the timing to play the rolling.. Because I really didn't pratice the song that I going to play which is "My Happy Ending", I only practise on Monday and today only... Haiz...

When about 5.00pm, we give other people that involed in the performance de pratice lor, then we-Free Band went to change our shirt and wash our face lor.. Aiyoor... Once I saw their shirt, =.= say liao we want to wear formal shirt but seems like.. only me is wearing formal... Others like Newman them, was like semi-formal+yeng+cool de, and only me is wearing dress/skirt among the team... But luckily I have bring extra shirt to change after our perform end lar.. Because I was scared that I wear till too "kua zhang" and later there is only me is wearing formal among all form5 girls... (But at last I didn't change my shirt, because quite alot of people is wearing same like me too.. Hohohohoho.)

Then about 5.30pm, Ah Mao has something to tell us about the "time table" that what time we have to go on stange because he is incharge in today progamme.. Then after that we girls went to make up lor.. But actually the "girls" was only me and Michelle, hahahahahah, paiseh... We use the pondok that last time Leo Dinner we use as "make up room" geh pondok make up.. Suddenly miss the moment very much, because that time we have more people involed..

Then then after finish make up and set up ourselve, about 6.30+pm ler.. The party start on 7pm.. Then we wait/sit/lepak infront of the school hall to waiting our friends lar.. That time I kinda paiseh de actually.. Because that time I haven't see dao got girls wear till like me de.. I was really worry about I was too "kua zhang" with my dress..

Shell, Mic and I :D

Titanic..


After Waiting our friends reach, the dinner is going to start too, so we guys went into the hall to find a seat lor.. The dinner start kinda late.. It's about 7.40pm+ only start.. Then don't know who giving some speech on the stage.. 然后就到表演时间咯,我们是第二组,第一组是跳舞的。然后当跳舞的开始跳我就很紧张咧,因为打鼓的声音很大,而上次小提琴的声音很小就算拉错也不会有人发现…然后到我们的时候,我一直打错咯 -.- 一直走拍子,有一些rolling打到一半手软脚软打不下去,会打鼓的人就听的出做么我的rolling只有一半而已…有人讲我是因为没有信心,可能呱,因为那些rolling都是自己想,说是Ejay教的但是他只是给我beat罢了,rolling他要我自己想………唉,不要再提了。

然后打完的时候我就没有打了(意思是我的朋友还有其他歌要玩但是我没有玩),然后我就要离开但是我不知道要怎样离开(因为我们都没练习和彩排过……)然后我就一直叫Kang Nian来但是他不来(他在后台,他是下两首歌的鼓手。我是想说叫他来到鼓的旁边,然后我才离开酱比较好看嘛,好像交换酱嘛……。

Free Band on stage.Me. Hahahahaha. The crash block me liao.



然后我们就有“yamm seng”之类的东西,就很多班的人都在喊咯,因为他们好像不是比谁喊yamm seng最大声,而是看谁喊自己的班最大声(好像是酱我不清楚,因为那时我去拿食物刚进回礼堂就看到很多人喊了。)

然后就一直找人拍照咯…很紧张咯我,因为我的相机要没有电了(和Chloe一样我们真是有难同当啊~但是她有她的手机拍照。)

PY and I~~ Hahahahaha, I upload your picture again!! Shell shell with cheese cake.. I think that is cheese cake lai de gua..

Wooooo~ Mic~
Mother Hoh~~~ Hahahaha~ Hor Mah~
Jia Lin, Michelle and Kang Nian.
Lih Ying, Rainie Li Mei and I :]
Jia Lin and Jia Min and Kang Nian.
Edward. Blur blur because we haven't get ready yet.
I smile dao so ugly.. Even his is nicer than me :p
Chewyi, Wing Hao and Mic.
Cui Zen :D :D :D
Ace. She has a amazing voice lor. Our band singer.
Chloe, Mic, Sue Yoong and Sarah.

Big Head, me, and half of Mic.
Hahahahaaaaaa LOOK AT BIG HEADDD!!!
Big Head, me, Mic, Mr. John and Newman.
Joseph.
Mr. John!!!
Ka Hoe the tall guy -.-
Mic and Ka hoe.
Wei Chung Hehe.
Ah Giam and Mic.
I was like scared that Ah Giam will run away or want tangkap him like that.. Hahahah
Mr. John: Good good good *thumb ups.
Almost forget to take our picture leh~ :D
5e2 girls :]
Irene :] Don't move till so far place lar :(
Kwan Lian. Eyes still so big..


Lai Ying. A very beautiful girl. (i feel she is pretty when i same class with her in form3)

Popo and Cucu-s~
Eileen :]
Swu Ching.. Im still don't know how to spell her name..
Free Band!!!
I wonder her name is Serina or Selina.. I forget ady..
Don't you feel that she looks like the singer Mariah Carey?
Ka Hoe and Chloe. Luckily she wear high heels that night.
Kang Nian :]
George again :D
Andrew.
Siang Ying and Thin Thin.
She is just too cute and I can't control myself to hug her.
peace :D
Chloe, Wing Son and Thin Thin. (izzit wing son? spelling error)
Wing Son. Hahahaha He is talking actually.
Yun He.
5e2. :]
I will miss the moment that we spent together. T.T
Wing Hap. The background so nice lor..
Kuan Hin....
Hahahahaaaaa AE86.
Hahahaahahaaaaa swt -.-''

Pui Yin's spec..
Bye bye Cik Law :( :( :(
Suet Yee with us..
Suet Yee :]
Ah Mao. Why there has a spot on his pants? my camera problem.
Hahahaaaa. Again with Wei Chung.
Our last year ketua pengawas, Cheng Kai Jie (sorry spelling error..)
Hak Khan..
Popo!!

Cheng Kai Jie. He just doesn't let me to take picture. D:


然后在台下有一个dance hall,其实只是拿spotlight照在那边变一个dance hall而已。然后Free Band怕给人家拉出去跳舞所以我们去basketball court坐着, 还蛮好笑的,我们就围一个圈坐着感觉好像camp fire酱,而且刚好我们又有guitar。然后我和PY就去礼堂看看有没有人跳舞咯,因为都播那些disco的歌,平时没有播就死鬼多人跳,现在播了反而没人跳。然后我又回去我们的“camp fire”。之后又听到礼堂播那些可以跳waltz的歌,我和Cui Zen就回礼堂看有没有真正的情侣跳。结果都没有,哈哈哈哈,那些情侣都懒惰理,甘愿在礼堂外调情还好过。

那时礼堂的气氛。


Choi Har.. Long time didn't meet her ler.. :(

然后到最后有lucky draw,我的号码是C112,然后Chloe给我C123的号码因为她要回家了,然后衰人阿毛竟然抽到C113(他抽号码看谁得奖),为什么!!!! C112不是好咯… Hoiyo。然后抽完后就回家了。



Peace out to the world.

I was acting Zebra Marty geh expression. Hahahaha.. Look alike onot?

Helloolooo~Nose itchy.



Ah Pa took this picture.

差不多要回的时候,突然间有两个学妹(她们是scout来的)无端端跑来跟我讲:“姐姐你穿到很美”。但是我听到不是很清楚,然后阿毛就重复她们的话给我听(那时我在跟他讲话)然后我还是听到不清楚,然后那两个juniors就再重复。听清楚后…哇…整个人真是暗爽到~~~哈哈哈哈~谢谢你的称赞,我的两个学妹。

还有就是Wing Hao很好笑。他说我们还有再去唱k,然后叫我下次唱k的话一定要唱,不要一直做在一边,他要听下我唱歌。我在想他是不是记错咧?一直坐在一边的Chloe啦,我有一直唱啦。

p/s: I realize that my dress look like pyjamas in the pictures..

EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME OH!!! OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!

No comments: