Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Tree is in My Room :D

Finally had clean up my messy room few days ago, my room is really very very very very messy during SPM because the books and papers is on everywhere. Hahahahahaha.

My room during SPM.

Paper throw on the floor is easy for me to find..
Finish cleanning my room and throw the books :]





And there's a CHRISTMAS TREE in my room!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~ But the christmas tree is kinda ugly/funny/weird... Wanna see how is my christmas tree looks like? Hahahahaha~~ Scoll down your mouse then..



----------------------------------------------------------









---------------------------------












--------------------
















----------












----









-





Tada!!!

My CHRISTMAS TREE~
Looks funny right? No choice lar.. This made by my own de :(
Im poor I have no money to buy a christmas tree..





Christmas is coming soon!! Yeah!!



Erm.... Actually Christmas still left how many days ar?

No comments: