Saturday, December 06, 2008

New Blogskin

Hahahaha, guess everyone knows that I have changed my blogskin right? (you don't know except you are blind..) Aiyo this blogskin ah.. Was done by myself de, used a lot of time to done this -.- from 11am+ till now.. I love Pink and leopard print so I make my own one pink leopard print blogskin.. First time to edit/create blogskin for myself.. Hehehehe.. Hope that I can learn more about how to edit blogskin then I can make my blog looks more attract and nice.. Hehehe hope you all like my new blogskin.. Although it is very simple (nice geh too hard to make..)..


Finally my blog has new record ler... 5000+ people views... Actually I wondering there has readers read my blog or not when I start blogging here, because except I know some of my bestie got tell me about there got read my blog but seems only they read.. Because only them leave message to me in my cbox.. Hahahahaha.. Okay lat I know you don't understand what am I talking because I also don't know what am I talking.

No comments: