Tuesday, December 02, 2008

RM150 ONLY!!!

Just went to the saloon that near by my house to ask the price of rebonding my hair..
Guess how much is the price?















RM150 OOOONLY!!!



Very cheap lor.. Because I have a waist-length loooooooong hairs... Don't think that maybe she giving me so cheap price is because she is using those cheap hair products to rebonding my hairs.. She had rebonding for me last year, and the result was not bad, kinda good de, hehehehehehe~

I might going to the saloon on Thursday gua~ Hope my Ah Pa and mama will sponsor me for the money lar~ Hahahah then I don't need to pay for myself ler :D planning to ask Ah Pa for rm100 and mama for rm50 Hehehehehehehehee. (I think it's imposible to ask mama for rm50 but seems recently she quite sayang me don't know why.. so I think rm50.. can de lar~~~ Hahahaha)

No comments: