Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sayonara~~~~

Wei Chung went to Port Dickson for the National Service program, and Andrew went to Sarawak as well :(


I so so so so so so miss them especially Wei Chung because I was felt like Im losing a best friend T.T Noone can teman me king gai when I was bored and he is so bad he doesn't allow me to follow his family to go visit him tomorrow.. Hmp.




But he told me that I can go visit him after few weeks later and I wondering why must be few weeks later -.- and I think maybe he is scared that he will cry after see me or his family tomorrow hahahaahahahaaaa. Does a boy like him wil crying infront of people? hahaahahahahaha I just cant imagine that scene lar. :D
















I think Im going to missing someone few months more
















No comments: