Sunday, December 21, 2008

Are you free on Christmas day??

Hey people! How are you? I apologize here for my leaving hahahahaha, paiseh lar leaving so many days and let my blog rustting itself. Actually should blog after I came back from Genting but unfortunately I get sick when I was in Genting, and now I feel okay abit so that I can sit infront of the pc -.- why sick cannot blog de meh? Hahahahahaha NO NO NO. For my sickness I cant, because its quite serious de.. Kinda scared I will pengsan while I'm blogging hahaha xD

(click to enlarge.)
Hellolo~~ Are you free in this Christmas? Because you are be invited to a Christmas Musical on 25th Dec 2oo8. Hahahahahahahaha. Come if you are free and bring along your friends and your family to join us together. Hahahahaahahaha. Want to get more information about this Musical please ask me bah hahaha.

Date : 25th December 2oo8.
Venue : PGRM.
Time : 5.00pm-7.00pm.
Admission : FREE FREE FREE!! :D

Oh ya someone is asking me what should they wear if they are coming, formal? NO NO NO. Just wear like usually what you wear when you hang out with your friends jiu can ler.. casual wearing is okay liao de.. But you also can wear formal de if you want.. but then don't wear tailcoat come lar if you wear formal... hahaha................ ^.^'''

No comments: