Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Last 2nd day in school.

6th of November 2oo8, Thursday, was the last 2nd day for form5 student in school but for the other form.. There actually is the last day of schooling for other form in year 2oo8. Haiz.. Took alot of pictures and everytime I view the pictures, I miss them my friends alot :(

Everyone please kindly come to grab your photo here :) and don't forget about me :(

p.s: please forgive me if I spell your name wrongly :P

The gay couple :D
From Mabelbear :D

Looks really gay right?
The leng lui leng chai Ah Giam.
Thanks Kang Nian for the biscuit!!
Creative him stick our biscuit on the mirror.
I just want to take picture with PY but she doesn't want.



Haiyoorrr, early early take good good de picture bu shi hao lor,
waste so many my energy to take picture with you. -.-
So sweet xD
Newman and Yee Xiang. :D






Looks so big but actually our school very small.

No more crowded people in basketball court can let me see liao..

Big head.

Yun He.


I wonder there really has a people is willing to take off their shoes and
walk on the stone or not? -.-

Block C.. Fulled of my form1 memories..
The table looks like my project geh table lor :D
Salah satu pondok that in SMKTC.
Amanda is sleeping.
And I'm trying to take a picture with her sleeping look but failed to do so.

There~
Up~
Down~
Mabelbear and I :D
Blur picture.
Oh gosh I look so... geli..

we are MR.健美
Mabelbear's idea.

Yoong wei. A very innocent and blur blur boy.


Botak hair tree.
Wan Er and I.
Ah Mao~~
Hui Wen. She's so tiny, and I'm huge.
Face cramping -.-
Kang Nian.
Look at Mic's expression!!! :D
-.- A very undrinkable tea....
Sue Yoong, me and Ka Hoe!

See how tall is Ka Hoe -.- I look like I'm only 150cm when I stand beside him.
What's happen to their mouth? acting cute ah them?


Jia Lin and Jia Min.
Ka Hoe and Kuan Ming and Sue Yoong.

AHHH HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


The nerds.

Wei Chung and I..... I look super ugly here.
Eileen Teeeeeeeeee :]
Ah Darling!!!

It's very difficult to act a nerd..
I just can't stop laughing when taking this photo!!
Thin Thin. Ketua Kelas of 5e2 2oo8.


A cute little girl :] don't you feel that she and Ah Mao looks alike?
(when I 1st time saw her, I wonder since when Ah Mao got a sister liao.)
Pey Teng. The BIG EYES O.O Penolong Ketua Kelas.
Kuan Hin.
Look at Wei Chung's pose -.-
Just feel like want to hit his buttock.
Wooohoooo~ syok lar~ Thanks Kang Nian for praising me.
They playing wrestling again and again.
I just can't stop laughing when everytime I take picture with him.
The AE86!
Look at Big head's pants -.-
I think they are discussing what to pose..
They want to take a picture that is nerd style.
Big Head and Joseph is acting nerd. AE86 is just being himself. :P

AE86 forced by Big Head to pose like this.
The Miang-s~
The family member of middle-hair-line..
(Chloe said is "pet pet界")
What's wrong with Ah Giam?
Today we are just keep acting nerd la don't know why.
Wing Hao. Dia banyak bising de lor.
Just finish crying Hahahahahahaha.
I used to call him 一字眉... Loong Jian.
He can be the darlie's ambassador lor actually...
Suddenly forget his name.. Paiseh.
Mei Yen.
Hoh Li Ying~~~ Chloe's younger sis~~
Michelle..
Our pose looks alike eh~ the wind so strong..
The after-crying-face+wake-up-face..


Still have the pitures that taken on 7th, our form5 last day of schooling...Will be update when I'm free..

No comments: