Monday, December 15, 2008

YuhoooO~

Went shopping with my mon and sister these day, hehehe, bought some outfits and all of them are dress... -.- I wanna be a girl.. Hehehe... I want to get some shorts but I just can' manage to get them.. Wonder why.. S size is too tight and M size is too loose for me.. Damn -.- then what size should I wear??? SM?? LOL.


I'M GOING TO GENTING TOMORROW!!! Huraaaaaaay~ Heheheehee felt kinda excited about this trip heheheeheheeeee. I long to go Genting again since last year I went there, what had happen last year at Genting I still remember Heheheheee. I miss the moment.


I was so scared that my bag is the biggest among those who had join the trip... Almost everytime I went to another place, my bag was the biggest one.. EVERYTIME.


Wish me have a nice trip tomorrow!! I'm gonna leave my home for 3 days 2 nights and I will be not online for few days as well... Wondering my dogs still can recognize me or not when I come back by leaving so many days from home... Hope they can still remember me lar.



BYE BYE~~~~

No comments: