Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trial Results

Since everyone also blog about their trial exam results, and even it is a little bit late for now i to blog about this, but i still want to blog it. Hehehehe, I got alots improvement in this exam, don't know why, maybe I got study abit before exam gua, hahahahaha. Lets start with my weekest-hatest-lowest(marks)-worse subject ----- HISTORY. I think everyone of my class 5E2 hate this subject too. :P


History.
When teacher Pn.Chua returning the paper for us, most of us geh mood get so high and excited, don't know why, hahahaha. 感觉上我们越底分,就越high越兴奋。Soalan Struktur很多人拿0分,哈哈哈哈哈,我拿2分,我觉得我很厉害,因为感觉上我好象是第一次Sejarah高分过人一点点。然后就全班的Sejarah分数就是残不忍睹的啦。

History : 9%. G9.
History paper.
Doodle/playing when teacher discussing the paper.
Creative me huh? hahahah. My eyes and nose.
the dog. guess it is a girl or a boy?
answer: girl. coz i had draw "nian nian-s" for her.
想学那些很厉害画画的人的画法,结果失败,一朵花给我画到像风车。
可怜的花儿,花儿真可怜。
老师给的0分是这样写的。
然后我们就帮老师的0分改装。你看,多有个人特色的0分。
多有动感的0分啊。18sx. Form3课本里面有的。
老师的打叉。
看到这个打叉,你都会想错多点,拿多点打叉。hahaaaaa. paiseh larrr.


Account.
Finally I can pass my Account in my exam ler, hahahahahaha, actually I failed this subject de.. I got 34%, then teacher very sayang me then she extra 1% for me, then I jiu pass ler lor~~~ The day before this take subject geh exam, i got study many many dahh... All of my mind is 'debit kredit debit kredit', hahahaha. Abit suffer geh than time, coz i keep memorize the debit kredit thingy then make myself very nervous. =.=

Account : 35%. E8.
debit kredit debit kredit.
Dokumen makes me crazy @.@ debit kredit debit kredit


Economics.
No improvement nor drop (I guess. I only remember I get 40%smth last time). Atually I hope my EA can score A lor, either A1 or A2 also nevermind de. But now i think, i only can get B lar if i study about from5 geh EA.. Coz from5 I have skipped many EA geh peroid coz of athletic trainning.
Must study hard for EA ler.

EA : 41%. D7.


Moral.
Got abit improvement lar, last time I failed. Hahaha, I'm the lowest marks for Moral in my class last time if I'm not mistaken. Teacher still console-intimidate-scold me for my bad result. Hahahahahaha.

Moral : 42%. D7.


Science.
I put all of my heard to do revision for this subject lor. I hope to get good result for this paper too :(. But then, same with Economics, no improvement nor drop. Haiz. I used to get A nor highest marks in class when I was in primary school, but then when come to sencondary, haiz, no eye see, failed tim ar because of langue problem. Science teach in english I don't know what they talking about. Hope SPM got many question is ask about microorganism/disease de lar...

Science : 43%. D7.


Malay.
Erm, okay lar this subject. Since most of my classmate also 退步 fro this paper but I didn't, can count as I got improved gua? I wonder why my rumusun geh pendahuluan will wrong lor actually, but im lazy to ask teacher why lar, you know lar, the "dai lak makk" teacher very sucks. Sometimes she even don't know whats herself teaching/talking. I think.

Malay : 48%. C6. (Finally got C ler..)


English.
This subject ar.. same with Malay like that lor, but once I know my marks I also "scared dao", 1st time can get this marks in secondary, hahaha. I also can't believe why I can get this marks (although 58% not very high marks lar...) the teacher hor, very sucks de lor, haiz, many answer also nearly same meaning with the answer script, contoh : summer (the script is SUMMER'S DAY) my gosh, got difference between summer and summer'S DAY a? if summer'S FLOWER jiu different jek. (Even teacher got explain to me the DIFFERENCE between them, but I still not satisfy for the reason/answer.) Haiz.. The teacher a.. Haiz... Sampatt de lar. Many question also same like this de lor, make me lose many marks ler, haiz.

English : 58%. B4.


Chinese.
Haiz, abit disappointed for the marks. I wanna score A de ar~~~~~~~~~ haiz, i lose marks for the essay that paper, coz of my laziness. 我写作文写故事是比较厉害的,但是我很懒惰写一时(因为写故事都要写很长,而且也要很用头脑去想,然后其实我很懒惰写华语字的)原本有一个是“看不见的爱”,明明就很好写的一个题目,结果我去写访谈,访问一个刚完成移植手术的人。死笨。原本我另一张paper拿到不错的分数的,结果因为这个作文,分数就拉底了。屁股。

Chinese : 60%. B3.


Mathematic.
Haiz. Because of some mistakes I lost the chance to get A!!!!!!!!!!!! RARHHH!! (sambil shout sambil hit my thorax like King Kong) Why? Why? WHYYY???? (then now acting Jo胞 in the lawcourt) Haiz. Don't mention about this subject already lar.

Math : 63%. B3.


Art.
The only one subject that I get A for trial. Haha, Michelle and Chloe both of them get 80% and 81%, and I only get 69%. I lose with my drawing that paper, I'm weak in drawing lar.... And I hate colouring with watercolour very much. Cis. And why don't the exam drawing paper small size abit leh?
我画画的弱点是
1. 我喜欢画小小个的东西。
(因为我写字也是小小个的,如果你要我画大大个hor,超丑。)
2. 我涂水彩很丑很浅。我喜欢画简简单单的画。
3. 我画很少东西。都跟你说了我喜欢画简简单单的画。
4. 画的东西小小个,涂水彩又浅浅,然后你知道的啦,那个图画纸又酱大张,弄到我的画好像很空。
5. 说我很喜欢简简单单的画,其实有一点是因为我有点懒,懒惰画那么多,而且等下涂水彩更难涂。

Art : 69%. A2.



I have did many mistakes in this trial almost all papers(except history, hahahahaha, I also don't know whats the question asking about how I make mistake leh? hahaha.) When sitting for SPM, I must not be so lazy to answer the qeustion anymore.

No comments: