Thursday, October 02, 2008

Celamat Hali Laya

Yesterday was a PH for everyone!! Hohohoho, Celamat Hali Laya for all Islam~~ Ah pa ask my sis and I whether want go to our prime minister Abdulah Badawi's (i don't know how to spell his name lah) house, sure we don't want lar, go there for what. My sis told me that Ah pa wants to go there because he wants to eat Nasi Lemak. So zadao geh reason.

Seems Ah pa so free coz nobody wants to accompany him got to eat Nasi Lemak, so I ask Ah pa bring me to Midvalley, hehehehehehe. Once I finish prepare myself to hang out, guess what? I see this.

-
-
-


-



-




-




-




-




-



Yea Ah pa is sleeping!!! hahahaha, his sleeping pose so funny lor. Luckily my sleeping pose not like him. If got fly flys into his mouth he also don't know, I guess.

After that head to Mid ler.

Found this dress at S&K. Only cost rm69x50%=rm34.50. So cheap!!!!! Haiz so regrettable this dress has no more S size... why why why?? (i was acting Jo-Bao) M size is too big size until i wore like a pregnant-woman, kesian betul ni... This dress very nice de actually, but don't why my camera take dao it so liong and ugly..


Bought 1 shirt from Romp and 2 shirt from PDI. I think now Ah pa felt fear to bring me out already, he ask me "why every shop you also go in de?!", and after i bought those shirt he keep nagging me and says "my leg very pain liao don't buy anymore, faster back home now lor" or "don't walk anymore don't walk anymore". (he scared I want to buy more.)


fake smile.




new shirt from Romp.
my sis ask me to pose like this.


my legs look so smooth and fair don't know why.

dirty mirror.
这张腿看起来超粗




p/s: 最近皮肤不知道做么一直敏感,尤其是嘴巴。嘴巴都干干痒痒,还裂掉,周围还红红。走在街上好怕人家以为我不会涂口红吐到嘴巴外。今天吃McD burger还开不到嘴来咬,其实说真的我还蛮怕我会变成麦当劳叔叔的嘴巴。

No comments: