Wednesday, October 08, 2008

聚宝轩

Went to school as usual today. Most of the papers had return to us, haha, I got improve alots for my every subject, althought didn't get grade A for my Math and BC lar, but at least others subject got improve right? Hehehehe, will talk about my trial result when I get back all my papers.

After school, stay back for listen the song they we going to perform on Hari Koko, but then only Michelle and I were staying back =.= We don't know where is Ong Jia Ling has been, and we can't find her in school so we decide to go back home lor, then i give a call to my sis to ask her come and fetch me.

Once I put my hp back to my pocket, then suddenly I heard Pn. Phua call us (if I'm not mistaken, she call us "ah girl ah girl") then know what happens lor, she rampas my hp T.T and she also found that my hair didn't clip up and my finger nails very long. Then she bring me to Pn. Farida (izit spell like this her name?) After that, Pn. Farida "pass" me to Mr. Wong.

Mr. Wong didn't says much things lar, just ask why I bring it to school a? why I didn't cut my nails a? some question like that. Then he ask Michelle and I help him to take the water to library because later there will has a mesyuarat. Then went to take lor. Then went back to see Mr. Wong after took the waters. Then Mr. Wong return my hp to me. Hahahahahahahaha. Then he says "给我自动消失" hahaha. Then Mic and I faster went down to canteen because later Pn. Farida or Pn. Phua know Mr. Wong 放我一马 then they will 不爽 then caught me again. Hahaha. Mr. Wong such a good teacher :D

Then my sis came and fetch me, and we head to Cheras Selatan Jusco. I wanted to buy crystal for my mum.(哇,我改性了啊?) hahaha, nola. I read magazine and know that 聚宝轩 got some discount and promotion, rm118 become rm68, den see dao the crystal quite nice 一下, then i decide to buy one for mama lor. Because now i have no ability to buy my mama gold a, silver a, diamons a, 18k gold a, pearl a, and those precious stone, so i ma buy crystal for mama lor. Haiyo.

Reach there, didn't see dao got nice nice de rm68 crystal (in magazine de crystal) Then see see see, choose choose choose, finally i choose a apple shape geh 链/牌 for my mum, and the price is very very very cheap =.= Don't want to let you all know the price, later your all thought i choose that for my mum because of the cheap price. Actually still got some nicer than the apple one, but then the price is soooo @.@ all I choose is over rm150, wait me save many money only buy for mama lar.

When going back home, my sis ask me izit the 挡风镜 there got a spider? Then I say yes lor, then she suddenly shout, because she fear for insect, and the spider really look scary lor!! Very big!! Bigger than my hand you know! (my hand that without finger lar.) And the spider also look 'special' coz it doesn't look like normal we always saw at home that type geh spider, it is yellow in colour, 它的皮硬硬的,很奇怪. Once I want to take a photo for the spider, my sis 竟然喷水还有抹掉它,一边按那个东西(喷水的那个东西),一边喊,喊到很大声. I kinda scared we will meet accident because her emotion is not very stabil =.=

My sis told me that today was her Insect-day, because today she saw a big big grey in colour geh kutu at home, the big big yellow in colour geh spider, and two small centipedes in toilet, hahaha. Pity her.

nice?


this angle look like pineapple =.=
我是孝顺女 :D xD :]

No comments: