Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deepavali @ Midvalley @ Monday 27/10/08

Monday was Deepavali Holiday. Hehehehehe. So sis and I went to midvalley for shopping. Haiz. Lazy to write about today, so let the pictures do the talking part bah. :]

Ter-meet Shian at Midvalley, after that I teringat she told me that she is coming to Midvalley today actually. Hahahahaha.

hehehehe, going ler.
showing my new earring.




Got some Indian dance show for today event.
*stepping-stepping*
had our late-lunch at mcdonald.

my new sunglass on sis
hahaha, bought a sunglass. I know its very very very BIG for me,
but I just love it much.


My sis says it covered half of my face (or more than half :P)
my sis new sunglass, not nice in picture but actually it very ncie.
"you look like batman with this sunglass" sis says.
sis's new earring






after our lunch at Mcdonald, went to The Gardens.
Sis.

I don't really like her walking style D:
Hahaha, this can suit my "gu dong" camera.


"are you taking my picture?"
"yes"(but once she says yes she already took my picture ler)



Super duper hyper big sunglass. Hehe.

Big head + big sunglass + big nose + big mouth = everything BIG.
big big big Big BIG
My sis says it big till too over. =.=

No comments: