Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SLR Camera =.=

I ask a SLR camera from ah pa, and he gave me this. =.=


Konica. Don't know what brand lai de. Sure is bah-liah brand lai de.

Ah pa in the lens!! hehehehe.


Close up.
Ah pa still felt very proud that he has a flash for this camera.



Use flim de tim =.=
How to use liao a? How to "on" a?
(Ah pa you tot your camera is DSLR meh, can "ON" de meh.. its only SLR lar =.=)
Hmpp!!! You make ah pa don't want to buy a SLC camera for me!!Three. Two. One. ka-jakkk



Ah pa says this camera very good de wor, keep liao so long also haven spoil, i ask keep liao how long? he says he bought this camera at 70年代, mean he bought this on 197?, wah, 30 years ago, walao........ This camera older than me, and maybe is double of my age... really a curio camera, no no, is curio SLR camera... And he says that this camera from HongKong de wor.. and my sis says "wah ah pa you so rich a? sengaja went there and buy this camera?" Ah pa still says he bought this with price rm700-800 that time. Rm700-800 quite expensive de lor for 30 years ago... Ah pa really so rich, but FOR THAT TIME ONLY. Hahahaha. Ah pa still says he sengaja buy this and keep for us to use. Ass la... who want to use your SLR oh? use FLim de, moreover this camera heavy till death.. you sendiri go use lar, I use my Sony better, bye bye.

No comments: