Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Must-Do-List after SPM

1. Go shopping!!! sunway midvalley yay yay!!

2. Go to Zoo Negara.

3. Go picnic at KLCC's garden and after that shopping at KLCC. (wow, wonderful planning.)

4. Exercise. (what ever sukan that can makes me sweat alots.)

5. Diet? (hope my legs can be thinner.)

6. Catch some dramas!!

7. Edit my blogskins.

8. Gotong-royong for my room. (throw all the books away!! yes!!)

9. Think of my future. What course should I choose.. photography or graphics design?

10. Think/find the ways-to-skip-the-Nasional-Service. I don't want to go lar :'(

11. Go longgai~~ *Leng Leng Jia Min have a car~ yee ya yee ya yor~~ loggai here, longgai there, here longgai, there longgai, everyday longgai~ Leng Leng Jia Min have a car~ yee ya yee ya yor~~* hohohoho.. no more old mcdonald had a farm liao :D

12. Still planning..

13. Still thinking..

No comments: