Friday, November 21, 2008

Voir.

Went to Time Square and Sungei Wang with my dearest Chloe and Michelle yesterday. To find our costume for our school farewell party on 3rd of december. The timing is quite rushing because my last subject was finish on 2nd of december, so we have to find it now and seems our next subject was Chinese and that's on next week so we can go out. Hehehehehee.... Today's outing was a time for us to relax actually :D

Told Chloe that we going to meet on10.30am but actually Mic and I was planing to meet up on 11.30am. Why do we do so? It's because of Chloe was the King-Of-The-Late as everytime we mentioned about when we going out. Hehehehehhe. But today, something had change, it's unbelievable Chloe was the earliest who reach there among us and Mic was the latest one (Mic used to be the first one.). I am late today too.

The reason I late is because:
1. I used to be slowing down my action when I preparing myself to go out with Chloe. Even how slow or how late I reach there, I'm still have to wait for Chloe for AT LEAST half and hour. Hahahahaha.

2. I want to take photo. Hahahahahahahaha. When 10.45am, it's time for me for going out liao de actually. But then I choose to take some of my photos first because I thought that if I going out so early, I have to wait again. Hahahahahahah.

3. I missed a bus. Once I step out of my house and finish replying Chloe's msg, and I saw a bus. And I run run run run run run run run, in the end the bus gone. Hmp. The bus wait for me for 10 seconds also cannot meh, no I think 5 seconds is enough. Hmp. I wait Chloe more than hald and hour and now 5 seconds also don't wait for me. Bad bus.

I am bad I keep blaming on Chloe. :P

The pictures that cause me late.
wow I look so fair lehhh. Fake one.

Trying to take a photo for my "curry-pokk" but failed.

Below these 2 pictures has story punya.
I'm trying to act cool but ended up I failed because I cant stop smiling..
This same with previous that photo lor.
Haiz akhirnya apa-apa cool cool punya gambar pun takda.
I hate my curly hair -.-. A lots.
Trying to open my eyes till big big O.O
Still trying...
Trying-ing-ing-ing..
Finally this look abit big liao my eyes.
Haiz suan ler ba, don't want to try anymore.. I gave up.

As what I told you all..
My face turns chubby when I smiling or laughing.
Now, trying to act cute.
(those xiao-mei-mei act cute also doooo their lips de.)
Failed. Don't know what face it this -.-
Kinda tired already for doooo my lips... hahaha..


Acting YOUNG..
Those young young geh xiao-mei-mei always pose like this de..
But I still look old -.-
Try to pose my "peace" to another side.
But the result is still the same.


Reach Time Square about 11.45am. After Mic came, we starting our finding mission (can we say that is a mission actually?).. Walk walk walk, at first we are finding those dinner dress, and after that we were like forgetting about the dress thingy.. And walk here walk there.. Some accident happened when we lepak-ing for nothing.. The thing happens by that: We want to take the lift from Lower Ground floor to 2nd floor (forget is from LC or G floor). When the lift door opens, a ah pek go in first, then me and following by Chloe. Once I turn my body to the choosing-what-floor-we-want-board to press 2nd floor. I found that the doors is closing and Mic haven't get into the lift!! We wear like "OMG Michelle!! Michelle!! Michelle still at outside" shouting and shouting.. Luckily inside the lift don't have leng zai just has ah peh... Hahahaha.. Then I faster find the open-door-key from the top of the floor-key-board (the place of open-door-key almost was the lowest among those key.. -.-) And when I found the key and press.... It's to late to apologize stop the door closing... Okay.. A littlebit lazy to talk about this part liao.. So we skip skip skip.. In the end we managed to found Mic.. It was a happy ending..

I found the dress that I want in Voir!! But unfortunately, they don't have my size -.- M size is a littlebit loose for me. Very sad lor!!!! Then walk walk walk, find find find, and walk walk walk, and find find find, Chloe bought a Tee from EdEd again.. (it was like everytime we go shopping also will get herself a Tee from EdEd..) And we didn get anything at TS so we move to Sg.Wang.

FINALLY!!!! Sg.Wang's Voir had my size!!!! Yeahhhh!!! I was like can't control myself for showing my happiness when I found my size of that dress. Then try on the dress lor, Chloe and Mic says S size is suitable for me, and after that, I BOUGHT THAT DRESS!! My very first time for buying a Dinner Dress~~~ (not including of when I was in kindergarden bought de lar -.-) Guess how much is the price? is rm153!! Nevermind ah pa will pay it back for me later..

After done my "mission", we decide to find Bao at 6th floor sees she working at there. Find find find, find liao so long haven't found her(my hp has no credit so I cant't call or msg her), that time I felt like going to shout "Li Bao ni zai na li?!" because I was kinda nervous for didn't found her, the feeling of me on that time just like a mother lost her baby in the super market...

Hehehe, we found her and she was serving customer... Hehehehee.. Stay at her shop (the shop was not hers, she working for other.) about between 15-30minutes lor.. Chloe b ought some stuff at there, and she also got try on some shirt at 6th floor.. (she seldom try the shirt when buying shirt!!) I don't know why everytime I was the only one of them trying the shirts only -.- They always "eh this nice this nice" then put the shirt beside me or infront of me.. Especially Chloe...

We lepak in the Parkson of Sg.Wang because it's raining outside and we can back to TS. Found a very cute+special+funny bag in children zone.. Yaa the bag is for kids one... And I kinda like it... RM23 only.. But I as bankrup that time because of buying the dress and a watch... Quite regret not bringing more money out...

Back to TS when stop raining.. Went to Startbucks fo some coffees and cappuccinos.. Something funny happens.. A coffee/cappuccino name Flappucino (or Frappucino I don't know) Chloe ter-pronouce it becomes Fu*kpucino.. Haahahhaha... We ordered that Flappucino and something nut nut cappuccino..


Michelle looks like peeping something. Hahahahah xD
I wondering why we take the picture after we almost finish the drinks
and the cup looks so dirty.. Should take before we drink...
Look at Michelle!!! LOL-L-L-L .
(Laugh-Out-Loud-Loud-Loud-Loud= Laugh out hyper loud)
Starbucks. Why name Starbucks leh?
Is it those ET-s/aliens use Star as money?
Then their money from their kingdom name Starbucks.
Hahah LAME. -.-
"Fu*k"pucinno and Nut nuts. :D
I prefer Nut nuts.. (the light brown one.)

Hello motor..

Love Starbucks. About 4 years didn't got a drinks from here. It's a nice place for us to gossip, although cant talk loudly or laugh lougly (it's kinda hard for laugh softly.. So I think sook yee better don't go starbucks :P). Beside that, you also can sambil talk sambil kapp pass by geh leng zai ang-moss!! Hiak hiak hiak~ :D




Drink drink drink and Press press press.
Me. I mean the girl in the camera was me.
And I think you can see the photo at Chloe's blog soon. A.B.C.D.EEEEEEEEEE~ Look abit 欠扁 and 欠揍 I know.I just simply love this with no reason.
RM153 T___T
RM39 only from NOSE. :]

No comments: