Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SPM 7

Chinese paper is bloody hard!!! OMG this is the very first time I felt that Chinese is soooooOOO hard, surely no A for chinese liao :( and I think there's no A will appears in my SPM result..

The first time I don't understand what's the 文言文 talking about.. It is so difficult, and sumary is the same too T.T last time even how difficult is the 文言文 I also can understand the paragraph about 80%.. At least also 65% lar okay.. But this time I really can't undertsnad or even guess what's they talking.. -.- (this time 30% also don't have I think..)

But the paper 1 was still okay lar.. The letter is okay for me.. Hahaha.. But some of the format of the letter I forgot ler.. So I just simply/guess to answer only.. Hahahaha.. About the essay.. I choose the title of "自由的天空", kinda scared of I write till out of title..

Tomorrow was Art paper.. Have to draw.. Haiz.. I love drawing but I hate painting.. Just because I can't paint well lor -.- I just can't control the brush well..

No comments: