Sunday, November 23, 2008

CPF Party @ MANA Cafe

There had a CPF party at Connaught Qiant yesterday on 3pm.

Before the party start we have a ice-breaking. We have to go to know more than 5 new friends and their details to win the big prize (sony cellphone.) and some of them failed to give 5 names to the MC and the punishment for them is lick the tomato sauce on the other loser's hand.

The losers. :D
Pity Qiao Er..
The video :D


The leaders of Snacky Boom and Monkey Boom.
(Andrew is so cute when playing this game>.<)

About the winner of the ice-break, they have to give 5 names to the MC and see which 2 of them(there have 3 people manage to gave 5 names.) can get the most cheers form us, Shian is one of them and ofcourse she won the the prize because Teenforce has 30+ people and I shout and sream very very very my best that almost lost my voice. Hehehehe, she should thanks us for supporting her lor.

Shian won the prize!!! She's so smart to answer the question lor.


The prize. Sonyericsson J230i and a U-mobile reload card
(I think is reload card hahaha.)
Not bad mar. Although this is not the lastest nor expensive cellphone but this is a new one.
Besides that, Shian don't needs to share handphone with her brother anymore. :]
Heheheheheheh~

When the party end they had prepare dinner for us, very delicious lor what I can say is. Especially the nuggets, the yummy-est nuggets that I have ate after Mcdonald's one. After finish our food, we went to Mcdonald to wait for Shian's father to fetch us. I found that there is a nice place to let us take nice pictures :]

Bah lahh bah bah bah~ I'm lovin it.

Shian:"Wahahahahahhh~ I'm the winner!"


Shell. After edit. (the clouds look like smoke -.-)
Before edit.
This could be a nice picture but I din't notice that uncle's car window has split..



Shian found who is the one who slapped her 3 times in our church camp years ago. But she didn ask for the reason why the boy slapped her so many times with no reason because that little fella don't have the impress that he had slap Shian before. Hahahaha.

We so missssSSSsss Bao today. She didn't join us in today party because she has to work :( Faster come back to join us lar Bao.

Ah Dar, sorry about today I cant stay with you whenever you are sad, you are so sad that time but I don't know and I din't accompany you. I apologize to you. :(

No comments: