Friday, November 21, 2008

Friendster.

I have created a new friendster account for myself because my previous account has fulled. Decide to delete those friends who didn't sign in the friendster long time ago and not going to create a new one at first. Had too many friendster accounts is a littlebit.... Ma fan... Need to sign in this account then sign out later sign in another account again =.=, it's boring.



I created new account is because it had 1000+ pictures in my previous account. I see dao I also terkejut and get shock.. Hahahahahahaha.. But I'm not going to delete my photos because it prove I'm changing my feature and look. Quite funny de if look back to your "leong leong" and "dao-gei" look.. Hahahahahahahahaaaaa.



Add my new friendster account when you are free lah kay?




Click here for my new friendster account

No comments: