Thursday, November 06, 2008

Not blogging

SPM is around the corner and it's just about 4 days to go..?! Seem SPM is coming and I don't want my parents worry about me, so as my sis keep nagging me, so I would not blogging during these weeks or these days or these hours? Hahahaha, nola, I think I can sabar not to online so often and I will try to concentrate on my studies and revision..

Haiz.. I have many things wanted to post actually :( but no choice.. Sis keep asking me whether am I remember Im going to sit for SPM on tuesday or not because she thought I had forget liao coz she always saw my sit infront of the computer or reading comic books, hahahahaha.



So,


Good luck to every form5 student who going to sit for SPM, god bless lah huh, try your best on SPM..... And happy holidays to peralihan and form1-form4 students.. Enjoy your holidays and don't forget about me la kay?? MUST MISS ME. Bye :(

No comments: