Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SPM 2

English paper was okay.

But History paper jiu...... =.=
don't mention History liao lar.
I messed up with it.
I used 15 minutes to done the question(paper2)
and waited 15 minutes for go out the class =.=
(in SPM we have to take the exam more 30 minutes then only we can go out.)

Now my mind is very random,
fulled of the komsas and novel and short stories thingy,
it makes me feel dazed.
I want to clean up my mind,
to memorize those formulars of math.

ARHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
tomorrow is math paper lehhhhhh
the subject that I want to score A de!!!!!
abit worry about it actually,
because I cant even solve a easy question at all now,
don't know why, T.T
hope that tomorrow math got lots of Matrics question larrr
and the question not only worth 7% but is 8% or 9% hahahahahha
sedang dreaming me now.

Kay la kay la.
Bye.

No comments: