Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1st Nov 2oo8 - AS Wedding!!!

As the title. This post is talk about Alex Gorgor and Susan Jiejie's wedding. It's on 1st of November. This post will be very very looooooooongggGG because has 250+ pictures @.@ 250+ leh ah siang!! So many!!! 600+ pictures has taken on that day and just 250+ uploaded to here.

on the way to Shian's house. Nice sunrise.

Ont he way to Mines Resort. and we had lost in the Highway. Thank God that we can reach there on the right time!! (Since we (6 of us: Poh Gee, Sook Yee, Poh Lin, Meee :], Sook Shian and Poh Hooi) are the "ji mui-s", so we have to reach there before 8am).
Look at Shian expression!!


Love to pose like this with my new sunglass recently. Rawr
Finally. The place.
I look weird but still I love this very very much :] <3
Nice view from the resort.
Poh Lin, Bao and me.
I wonder what's she doing (or posing?)
Suan ler bah, don't need peduli her.
Bao and I take nice nice picture jiu can liao :D
Bao and I again :D
Then comes Sook Yee and Poh Lin join us.
The bride and I!!!!
Sook Yee and I. Sorry lah Bao, I have to do this.
Poh Lin, Shian, me and Poh Gee!!
Dengg Denggggg~~ 6 of us.


awww~ I love this lots.
Hahahahaha. Look at Shian.
"Heng-dai" reach ler?! (all turn the head to check)
Pity me. I should cut Shian's hairs that time :P
...
18 sx. Pervert.

Pretty :]
6 of us with the bride. I wonder why I look so serious.
Everyone is smiling and I didn't D:

Gabriel, Yong Xian.
Ding ding ding~ (this makes me think about crazy-frog)
Alex Gorgor is so lucky right?
Wow!! They come ler!!! Heng-dai come ler!!
A state of turmoil =.= Legs step Legs.
The groom :]

Is this lily flower?

Ji-muis is asking groom some question about he and Susan Jiejie.
Wrong answer he answered.
The punishment for the wrong answer.

Videocameraman
Wrong answer again!!
Alex Gorgor: what's inside the cup...?


Yam-seng!!! But the drinks is quite hard to drink actually.....
The ji-muis.
Vivien Jiejie:" aiyoyo~~ goi wuii lorrr~"
Heng Loong Gorgor: yer.... The drinks is so yucky...
(why HLgg didn't drink de?)
Me.


Ding ding ding~~~ wrong answer!!!
Poh Ling is trying to molest Shian!!
Hope to be like him. A photographer!!
Andy Gorgor (should be Gorgor or Uncle??)
The drinks =.=
Me again.


Nice dress...
Susan Jiejie:"他好'孤寒'!!!"
(in cantonese, I don't know how to write "他" in cantonese)
The groom's youngest brother.

Pretty lehhh~

Watching the video that Alex Gorgor sings love song to her just now.

Hehehehehehehehe. Her heart already sweet till melt liao.
the love song that Alex Gorgor sings to Susan Jiejie.




the 10 different languages "I Love You" part 1.


the 10 different langues "I Love You" part 2.


Kiss Kissss!!! Wooohooooooo~~


blessedly smile :]
Vivien Jiejie and Susan Jiejie. They are sister actually.

Leaving the room.
Going to another hall to have the 敬茶 ceremony.

Very nice lor this resort.

man-made lake




man-made lake/beach




I took this by my own :( so look a littlebit weird
The toilet. Malay style decoration?
Minjia and Jiamin :P
Shian was separated into two liao~
Woooww~! Shian you have longkanggggg~~ -3-
Below pictures shows that how bad is Shian's photgraphy skill.
Picture 1: very blur.
Picture 2: still very blur.
Picture 3: blurr, AGAIN!!!!!
(between, HLgg looks like the badminton player Lee Chong Wei huh?)
Picture 4: Finally comes a clear one. Yea FINALLY!!

Wow, I love this lor.
Gabriel nao-gai-ing
Shian.
And me.

The Kai-Luis and Kai-Mah and Kai-Ye :D
Look like those family photo that take at those studio right? :D

The ladies :]
The noble-lady. Since when HLgg becomes a driver?
(still got ppl helps us to open the door tim!!)


After the ceremony we went to Shian's house for preparing ourself for the dinner later. Some of them bathing, eating, setting hairs, make uping... before I remove my make up, I take off my contact lens and after removed I thought of wash my face. And when my face is very close with the washing bowl.. I feel something are moving infront of me (that time I have took off of my cons so I cant see clearly.. and I realize that the "thing" is a cockroach!!! OMG It's very very very BIG SIZE man... The situation is like this. (Actually my face is nearer the wash bowl and the cockroach.)
C= cockroach
M= mirror
W= washing bowl
Me= meeeeeeee :D

Paiseh lar... I know my drawing really very... Hmmm.. Very ugly.. And I draw till myself.. Hahahahaaha.. Don't know how to describe my drawing... Okay back to the topic, after I saw the cockroach I shouted and ran out of the toilet lor!! Then Shian failed to catch it and Sook Yee manage to catch it... But then I went to downstair geh toilet to was my face... Hahahaha... Actually I not really scared or hate cockroach also.. Just don't like it only (I think noone would like cockroach de gua... Hahaha =.=|| ).. Then I think I very haaatee cockroach now.. You try to imagine when you try to wash your face, suddenly a very BIG cockroach appears infront of you.. Very close to you.. Sure afraid de lor...

Then after that Poh Lin helps us to straighten our hair with the "machine" (I don't know what's the machine name...).. After that Poh Yee helps us to make-up.. Very professional lor her.. But kinda heavy the make-up..

Then forget what time.. The groomsman comes and fetch Shian, Bao and I to Nilai which the wedding will hold at there. I think that time was about 4pm gua..

The make-up.. Very very heavy and makes my eyes look big. Hehehe.
Shian. See you have thin arm lar.
The blush is so red..
Weird expression.


Yeah 3 of us again!!
Shian looks like.. "finally I can marry him..hehehe" de feel..


Look at my eyeshadow.. It's gold in coulour!! * Bling bling *
Look aunty.

Sry again Bao..
She was angry with me because I don't want to delete a photo.
Omg since when Shian becomes so pervert.

Reach there liao.


Seeeeeeee~ so bling right? :D

Beside the hall/ball room has a Roman-style geh garden something like that. A very romantic place.. Very suitable to make photo shooting there, so Shian and I went there because we like to take photo!!

The place!!!! Shian posing.
Wowww poser larhhh
Me -.- haven't get ready yet.
The dress going to drop because it is very loose..

Jump #1 : I look like a woman that has misai...
Jump #2 : I look weird..


She said this look like in the Narnia.






She just suddenly ask me don't move and stand there and look there.
Aiyo. "walk-light" lor.
Hahahaha. Funny picture.

Just like we are in the fairy tale..
Doesn't look like me right?



Paris lady.

I'm walking actually. Not posing.
Huh?
I only pose this.
It's going to 6pm and more and more people reach the place. Kai-mah look so young and pretty today!!! So we must take a picture with her!!
Nice cheong-sam.



See Poh Lin hairs!! Poh Yee's hand really very powerful.
She can make short hair till like this.
The hall in green. (the light can change colour de.)
Blue.

Yellow+green. I'm waiting it to change into pink and purple actually :(
Gillian. :]
Shelby and Chloe!!

Susan Jiejie and I.


My face is sooo big and hers is so small....
Look romantic right?
The wedding is going to start soon!! Everone please line up.





Oi Theng Jiejie. The 伴娘.
Uncle Chong and Susan Jiejie. (Got ang-mo behind Uncle Chong!!)

In the makeup room. Waiting for the dinner start.
Poh Gee helps us to set our hair while waiting.
And we started our photo session.



Phantom of the Opera!!



Look at Elroy!!! He's fear of the hair spray.
Funny. :D




Poh Gee what are you finding?



Normal shoot
and a funny shoot.




My eyes look weird. Hahaha.





那个dinner开始的时候会播那个Enchanted的歌,然后我们6个就要跳舞出来,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,然后就到那些花童出来,最后才到新郎新娘出场。
Deng deng~~~ 6 of us dancing.
Deng deng deng deng~~ And the groom and bride!!

And the dinner start.

晚宴开始过后,我就觉得很不舒服,因为一直给人kap… 就一直看过来我那桌,很烦咯,都不知道他在看什么… 很好看咩我这里… 专心吃东西啦sampatt… 还要走过来跟我们讲话哦… 而且还是要走不走酱(当他要走过来的时候)… 烦到!!弄到我都不好意思……


忘了说那个很烦的人就是我阿爸……


Vivien Jiejie and I. Her make-up also done by Poh Gee.

Elroy is picking up the flower that on the floor..@.@
The Ling's sister.
Where's Bao?Shu Ni and I. :]Clement!! My future boyfriend :pBoey.Nicolas!! A smart boy!

After that the MC said all the Ji-muis and Hang-dais go on the stage. So we go lor, and drank the champagne, very sweet :]

And before the dinner end, was a dancing period.. Waltz and Cha-Cha.. You can invite anyone to dance with you, there have a dancing hall in the middle-front of the hall. Actually I was waiting people to invite me but noone comeT.T And I was imagining someone comes to me and say "May I?" or "Shall we dance?", hahahahahahahahahahahahha, but dream always never come true. WHY NOONE COME INVITE ME TO DANCE. Actually I can ask someone come and invite me geh... But I don't want.. Why? Because I don't want to dance with my Ah pa. I rather sit on my seat and enjoying looking others dancing.





She is cute. I felt that she look like me when I was small.

The couple and I.
While waiting HLgg to fetch us home.
My teeth looks ugly and weird.


Oi Theng Jiejie. She's cute :]
Poh Lin the 贵妇. Forget to take picture with Poh Gee and Bao leh.


Sneezing. Not acting lar kay?!

Alexavier and Susan





Everyone is leaving.


WEDDING IN PARADISE  all bridal cut face love married out paradise romance the

No comments: