Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SPM

Had SPM Malay paper today.
SPM is not difficult that I expected, but not easy tho.
Hahahahahaha.
Hope my BM can get B lar.

Selain daripada Bahasa Melayu,
hari ini kami juga telah menduduki Sejarah 1.
saya siapkan semua soalan dengan menggunakan 20 minit.
Normally I finish paper 1 by using less than 10 minuts de..
Hahahahahahaaha,
now I have used 20 minutes to finish all the questions,
see I put how much heart in SPM,
very much right? haha sampatt.

Actually SPM just like a normal test that we always had. Really.
Just cant talk during exam only mar.
I used to talk with Wei Chung during exams, hahahaha.
CHATTING NOT CHEATTING la k?
And the difference between SPM and normal test is
abit trouble if someone wants to go to toilet?
"May I go to the toilet?" I asked the teacher.
Then the teacher ask the penolong.
Then the penolong ask the ketua.
Then the ketua answers the penolong yes can go.
Then the penolong answers the teacher yes can go.
Then the teacher answers me yes can go.
Then I follow the teacher go to the door of the class.
Then the teacher pass me to the penolong.
Then I follow the penolong go to toilet =.=
something like that one if you want to go toilet.
feel like if you want to know whether can you go to the toilet,
you have to wait for the answer for 2 minutes.

Okay lar,
tomorrow is BI paper and History paper 2.
Actually Im here to blogging is to practise my English one,
hahahahahahahahahahaahaha,
what a bad reason to give myself to online.

kay la kay la,
bye.

No comments: