Monday, November 10, 2008

The day before SPM

Hellooooooooooloooooo~~~

Yea,
I'm sitting infront of the computer and blogging again.
Haiz.. I know tomorrow is the BIG DAY, everyone telling me.
I feel very sleepy now.
But I can't go to the bed,
because I haven't study anything for SPM before today,
so I have to cover up all the notes that teacher had give to us by now,
this is the kesan that "hug Buddha's foot in last minute" (临时抱佛脚),
can't sleep T.T

I wonder why am I so sleepy now.
I have slept about half of the day today..
10am+ wake up,
1pm+ sleep again,
5.30pm+ wake up.
I seldom sleep so many times in a day and why am I still very sleepy huh?
Because I don't like to study? Maybe gua.
I found that once I take the book and study,
my eyes going to close again =.=
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa, pity jiamin.

I think tonight I have to drink many coffee,
although I don't know how to cook a cup of coffee :P
Haiz,
I know I shouldn't stay up late tonight.
Wuwuuuuuuu.


I wish I could lie on the bed now.

No comments: