Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Books.

Sometimes I do really hope that I can speak proper english, read eanglish understandly and hear english clearly.. If I really can.. Then I can watch a movie that without caption and I can understand what are they actually talking in the movie.. Hahahahahaha.. I kinda admire that those who can read novel.. I mean can understand the novel story with a dictionary.. Hahahahaaa.. Because sometimes I do hope to read those famous books such as Narnia series.. and of course I can choose to read Chinese version one.. But I think everyone knows that orginal one is nicer than translation one.. So I choose to not to read and just watch the movie.. Hahahahaaaa.

Recently I get attract by a novel -- Twilight. For this novel, I really hope that I have "ability" to read the book by my own without dictionary... Yes I can read it with dictionary.. But you think lar.. If you sambil read sambil check the word with dictionary.. You really can't enjoy to read the book lor..


Suan ler bah.. Can't read jiu can't read bah,it's okay for me, because for the information i get, the Twilight movie is coming up in the cinema soon, hahahaha, surely I won't miss it de lor. Hahahahaha, hope that the movie won't be so scary lar, don't everywhere also is blood jiu can liao. Hahahahaha.




Hahahaha, actually I don't know I blog this for what.

No comments: