Wednesday, January 21, 2009

zxcvbnm

You guys can just ignore my title of this post. I just don't know what title should I put for this post. Hahahahahaha. About this post, just is a very random post larrrrr hahahaha.

Some of my classmate at drawing studio 1. Seng seng took this.
Don't know which day... just back from school.
Got my student ID card..
Hate my picture in the ID card.

The first day of school, we suppose to have the first class on 9am. 那时后我们等等等,等了 1 小时 lecturer 都还没有来,那时我很想发脾气了的,不是因为迟了 1 小时都还没来,而是身为 lecturer 竟然给我迟到!!到最后才有人跟我们讲原来我们这课(design1)到二月才开始上,学校忘记通知我们。不过学校忘记通知我们也是一个好事,因为我们下 午还有一堂课,不能回家,所以我们都去认识新朋友一起玩,要不然自己一个人在那边等几小时上课都几闷一下。

学校向我们 apologize 然后送我们一个 sticker 和小小的 notepad。
那个 sticker 都几可爱一下。
My ID card... ugly leh...
Don't know which day, boring at home so take some picture.

In school toilet. Hahaha.
Don't know which day again, and boring at home again.






Last monday (no more "don't know which day" yay!), mom and aunty went to pyramid shopping, too bad I have class on that day T^T
My nails.

The lost-the-chance-to-shopping face.
After class went to meet aunty and mom again.
Love this but i didn't buy it.



不知道是妈妈讲还是阿姨讲“快帮我们拍照,拍我们满载而归的样子”(其实她们还有几个袋子放在车上。)

Figure studies homework. We name this as "L'oreal homework".
We need to draw this potrait.
As what Siew Kee told me, I should keep 1 of my drawing that haven't start learning/studying at The One Academy, so I took some photo of my drawing. We haven't learn drawing in this class. Hahaha maybe after 2 semester I become very prooooo in drawing liao hahahahahah.



Hahahaha as what you have seen, I had bad drawing skill, the potrait that I draw is definitely different with what teaching ask me to draw. Hahaha. I draw out a malay boy. Some ppl ask me why the hair like this de.. is because I don't know how to draw the hair lar....

And again, don't know which day, after lunch, Dai Kah Jie left us and went to meet her boy boy, but she never expect we actually following her Hahahahaha, and somemore take liao picture tim.
Aunty got this from her boss.

No comments: