Friday, January 23, 2009

T^T

I am no longer learning violin and drum anymore. Why? Because I have no time to take lesson and pratice since I had get into college, and I stay at my aunty house. Haiz.

Tonight is the last violin lesson for me. When the class end, I just feel my tears is flowing in my eyes, yea Im going to cry because I can't learn violin anymore, funny right? Hahaha luckily the tears didn drop out because there is some children, later they think "why this Jie Jie so weird cry after the class? Sure is didn pratice and cant play well the notes and let teacher scold." LOL lame.

I love violin more than I can describe, I know I don't look like a girl who loves violin much but actually I do. I love it very much even I didn't achieve a higher grade. I even love it more than piano. I just simply love the melody and tune of violin. Some of the melody of violin is piano that can't give out. Haaaaaiz. I don't know what to say now.

I hope that I still have chance to learn it, maybe when Im working or when I retire.





























No comments: