Thursday, January 01, 2009

BBQ FB

Went to Michelle's house on 30th of Dec 2oo8. Had barbeque party for Free Band members :DDDD Miss them alot since I have leave school and cant fooling around with them anymore next year... Haiz.

Chloe comes to my house to fetch me go to Mic's place on 4pm something. Went there early to help Mic to prepare those barbeque thingy hehehehehe. We cut apples, carrots and some vegetable to make the salad. Ka Seng helps alot. Hahahahahaha kinda funny lor the cutting section :D and we also help to make the orange juice -.- damn disgusting lar the way we making the juice.

Then 5 something if I'm not mistaken, the members of Free Band arrive one by one. Hahahahahaha then we started to have fun.

Dolly was mad on me I guess. T.T
Christmas tree :D
Chloe is drawing when we waiting for others to come.

Ka Seng, Chloe and MEEEEEEEEEE.


When they arrive :D
This game is very fun and crazy -.-
Yay yay the food and the drinks.
The cups :D

Guess everyone that had read my blog know that I had cut my hair short. Actually not short la, is a kind of hair style like front short but then back long. Hahahahaa a very fashion hair style if I still stay at Connaught.
Weird right?
Nah the short look.
Mic and Chloe looks like very busy and very rush.
Free Band mahhh~~ sure got guitar with us de.

Hellolo Uncle.


Feel like caroling hahahahaha christmas past ady lar weh.

Charcoal burning :D
Then don't know what time we started to bbq luu. Hahaha I only get to bbq a sausage only, but I do ate alot of the spaghetti lor, very delicious. Regret that before I went back home I didn eat again lor haiz.
Jun Jun.
PY :D


Cui Zen:"Aiya my chicken wing haven't cooked a!!"
Jun Jun and Fong Fong.
Today I keep calling Fong Fong "Jun Jun".
The lame one -.- Kang Nian.
Shell Chewyi and Siong Hooi~
This belongs to Kang Nian. How crazy is him.
My tomboy look.



Eat Eat Eat.




我们 Free Band 的人都几有艺术天份一下下。不停的画画画。
Chewyi. Hahahaha.


Cui Zen xDDDD
Ah Jun Jun.

Muahahahahahaha *laughing*
Cui Zen looks so happy :]


然 后我们大概 9 点酱开 DVD 看。一开始一些人要看什么《Goodbye Days》的戏,然后我不要我一直吵吵吵 :P 因为我要看《恋空》,哈哈哈,然后他们就一直 fast forward 那个 Goodbye Days 咯,然后就只是选几个 scene 来看,蛮好笑的啦。然后就开《恋空》咯,看看看,也是很好笑一下因为跟他们看,哈哈哈,他们都好废………我好想念他们 :(

然后看看下,就说开香槟来喝,他们都买了很多瓶来。就喝喝喝,很好笑。

Everyone:"I want I want!!"


Yam-Seng section.



阿这位小姐啊~看看下戏又跑掉,然后我们吵的时候她又跑回来问:“发生什么事?!发生什么事?!我要看,我要看!!”…酱子的情形不知道重复了多少回。-.- :D

Look at Chloe!! xDD
Chloe 都很怕他们开香槟的时候。




Look at Cui Zen and PY!!


Fong Fong 要强镜头。
BBC.
Ah Jun who you want to kiss ah??
Wow Ah Jun look so leng zai hor.
Cui Zen's finger bleeding.


Can you see her hair colour?




Ong Jia Lin.
Kang Nian with his chicken wing.
So geli lor his chicken.
Hahahah guess whose ice-cream is that?
他们全部都要强镜头。
我的留海开始乱了。

他们开始很疯狂地要强镜头。
然后我就很好人,直接来一起拍照不用他们强镜头强到酱辛苦。谢谢我啦你们。
Kang Nian drawing my potrait.
This prove that Kang Nian had bad skills. -.-
My potrait by Kang Nian.
You can take a good picture by using this camera.

然 后就玩玩玩、笑笑笑、讲讲讲…是时候回家了 :((( 11 点多的时候 Chloe 的哥哥在 Michelle 家附近的 LRT station 载我们,然后为了我和 Chloe 的安全着想,其他还没回的就送我们去。一路上也蛮好玩的。其实可以说我们这 gang 人走路的时候也能玩。不过我们有注意安全地玩的啦。





BBC almost step on this snail leh, so dangerous.





12am Home sweet home :)

1 comment:

小鬼 said...

ah~~~
all ppl also very dakkk yiiii lol!