Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hey Hey You You~~

Hey guys!! How are you all doing? I'm pretty good here and I miss you all so much!!

Hehehe sorry for not blogging so many days.. Aiyakkk quite busy recently and I only can online on Saturday and Sunday.. So I'm not really have time to blog. Nevermind friends!! More post is coming up on CNY!! Hehehehe got 1 week + holidays leh me, got alot of times for me to update my blog, hiak :D

I'm going to ICE SKATING with my new classmate tomorrow after class!! Hehehehe very excited, I think I have about 2 years never go for ice skating ler leh, AND.. It is going with my classmate!! Hiak hiak felt kinda lucky that I can be same class with them actually, they are just so cute and friendly~

Getting closer with my mom nowadays, Jesus heard my prayer and He did answer my prayer!! Hehehe, now I only notice that my mom is kinda cute and nice sometimes (ya, for sometimes only.. hahaha). Seems we are getting closer now, I was wondering whether I want to share some of my secret or problem to her or not, I long to share my problems with my mom just like other girls did....

And and... I found that my aunty is a good sense of humour aunty and a easy-going people. Hahaha last time, I was thought that she will get angry if telling some lame jokes to her.. I though she is a bit of conservative, but definately she's not.. Hahahaha..

Wei Chung is coming back this sunday!!! 3 days to go only!! He got 1 week holidays from NS for CNY hahahaa!! Hope to see his botak hair now, hahaha we going to see each other new style (my 'short hair' style and his 'botak' style..) hahahahaha.

That's all for the post today, haha, I promise I will update my blog on CNY okay? PROMISED. Anyway, all of you are going back to hometown on CNY? or staying at home or KL?



p/s: even I love my new classmate now.. BUT.. I do MISS my E2 classmate very much!!

6 comments:

小鬼 said...

haha~
miss you too although we are not tat...erm...well known should i say?xD
coz no body play drum through grabing my drumstick hehe~~

Jiamin said...

hahaha what played drum through grabing your drumstick oh~~ sampatt.. hey are you going to the chinese night??

小鬼 said...

ya~sure will coz last year edi i'm gonna nut with it~

will you come too?lotsa ppl mizz you loh!haha~

Jiamin said...

hahaha really? who miss me oh~~ hahahaha so an shuang ler me now.

小鬼 said...

lotsa ppl lar~
kang nian
jone jone fung fung
ye xiang etc...
AND ME!hahaha~

you leh?
u got come ar???

Jiamin said...

i will go if possible.. hoho.. are jone jone and fung fung and kang nian them going?