Sunday, January 11, 2009

Schooling Days.

1. 9th Jan (Thursday) was my first day of schooling at The One. Hahahahaha planned to sleep early on the Wednesday night hohohoho. But then can't sleep, aunty ask me am I felt nervous or scared or excited and caused me can't sleep..

First day of school is okay.. Quite boring because it was an Orientation day for the new students.. All the day is just briefing briefing and briefing. Get to know a new friend, from Penang and his name is Kai Xuan, Popo introduce him for me, hahahaha forget to tell ya Popo is study at the same college with me.

Some short breaktime for us after some briefing, 3 of us decided to go for lunch becuse we are super duper hyper hungry, and we choose to take lunch at Ming Tian restaurant.. We ordered Pan Mee (3 of us order the same..) and we just waiting lor, then we saw the kakak ady cooking the mee and after awhile somebody came and tell us (our conversation is all in cantonese + mandarine..) "can you all go to order other foods? because the kakak ran away ady.. " "huh? why running away?! we just saw her preparing our foods?" "oh no no.. because she was afraid of she will get caught by the police.." "......(speechless)" I guess the kakak was 外劳 but it's kinda funny that "kakak ran away because afraid of police" because there is a police station infront of the public bank (the public bank just beside this restaurant..).. Hahaha if she really scared then I think she don't work at here better lor....

After school Take bus number13 to back to aunty's house..



2. 10th Jan (Friday) second day of school, I took bus number 13 to school and 我又被吓到了 -.- 就有一次转右的话就到 Pyramid 了的,其他 bus 也是直接转右,结果那个 bus 竟然转左!!竟然转去相反的方向!!真是的,那时候我的心简直是要跳出来了这样,还好只是虚惊一场因为那个 bus 是绕路去 Pyramid 的..我不知道为什么我每次搭 13 号都会好像要得心脏病这样..

Eric Leong is give speech about interior design today!! I guess some of you may ask "who is Eric Leong?", hahahaha Eric Leong is the interior designer that botak hair de.. (Click Here if you want to know more about Eric Leong.) He is teaching interior design in our school! Too bad I'm not interested on iterior design.. He is a funny and good lerturer..

Eric Leong

And I was in class CD0901-3.. Different class with Popo.. He and Kai Xuan was in class CD0901-2.. Haiz..

In the class, had some introduce ourself geh section.. oh I hate this part very much -.- I have a problem is I can't speak in a public occasion.. something like that.. 我不能在大庭广众讲话,然后要讲到大大声和很清楚,我不能的,因为我一讲的时候就会口吃,然后头脑就会一片空白,然后我也会有一种头晕的感觉.. haiz.. Then when turns me to introduce myself.. haiz.. my classmates and the teacher ask why am I so shy... -.- I'm not shy la k? I'm scared.... hahahahahaha...

After school then went to bus stop to take bus back home ler.. Back to my own home.. hahahaha.. Tini miss me very much my mom tell me because Tini keep looking up to upstair when I'm not in home (she tot I was at upstair didn't come to downstair..).. How cute is her... Cute or stupid actually? hahahah..

No comments: