Thursday, January 22, 2009

Skating and Minzzy's Bday.

As I mentioned, today I will be going to ice skating with my classmate after class. Hehehehe.

p/s: I don't know some of my classmate name so I just put their nickname hahaha

Before going to school.

I got 酒窝!!
Every Wednesday and Thursday need to bring heavy art materials to school lor! hate!!
In class. Boring.
The lecturer looks like Guo Chong Gor Gor.
During the break time. Playing with classmate..
Ming Hui aka Christy.
My personal pose.


Lay Min aka Pink Lady aka Minzzy.
Our Dai Kah Jie. Monitor. I think her name is Jaycee.
Ying Er aka Quiin.

Dai Kah Jie : muahahahaha.
Due to the boringness, I just playing with the putting rubber while teaching was busying drawing on the whiteboard. Shitty rubber.
I have done a 3D gel nail for myself. 3D水晶指甲.
Shitty shit 3D gel nail.
And somemore shitty ring!
Wondering if a guy take this ring and propose to her girlfriend.. How his gf feeling. Hahahha, mayb his gf will break up with him.
But I will buy this shitty ring lor, bcoz seldom ppl got mar, so unique.



Yuhoooo! Class ended at 2. Hahahaha so jom mari kita pergi Pyramid!! We had our lunch at Gasoline, hahahahaha, we planned to give a birthday suprise for Minzzy because her birthday was on 25th Jan.

On the way to Pyramid. Actually we can just walk to Pyramid because driving is take longer time than we walk to there. But they want to park their car inside the parking, and that time the sun is so hoooooot. So we just drive to there (not we actually, was Minzzy drove..)
Funny mirror in the elevator.
While waiting others buying their ticket.
Our gang.


4 of us.
Christy, me, Minzzy, Quiin.



The girls.
Whats Pahang girl doing there huh? Hiding herself?
Minzzy. Hahahaha.
M, Q, C.
Me, Christy and Minzzy. Actually there is not allow to take picture in the rink.
We spent a happy moment together :]


5pm we get off from the rink and went to Mcdonald. Hahahahaha. We gave a birthday suprise to Minzzy there! They are crazy keep using the cream and 'color' on ppl's face. Luckily I didn't kena lor.
The ticket.
suppose to show the ticket, but in the end comes out a Power Ranger pose -.-
The cake!! Hehehehe.
Nah nah the birthday girl, she didn't expect we will give her a suprise lor.



"Happy Birthday To PINK Lady"


Pink Lady didn wear any pink today (we call her pink lady because her bag, spec, shirt, shoes also pink.) so we borrow her Christy's pink scarf.
And she said this scarf like the korean drama 冬季恋歌 hahaha.


Actually there is 2 more videos but due to my lazyness, I didn upload here.




She managed to pull the candle by using her mouth!




Sunway Lagoon. Argh I want to swim lar!!

She tricked by us, hahahahahahaha!!!
She never thought that we will trick her when she's eating the cake.


My peace is so weird. Look like scissors....
Dai Kah Jie again.

Pahang girl. I think her name is Siew Yee...
The Stanley-look-like boy. (Stanley=黄立行)

Why am I posing like this? because they said I block the sunlight lorr....




Going back ler..

The last picture of the day.



Once again..


Happy Birthday Minzzy!!





No comments: