Sunday, May 25, 2008

I changed my blogskin :D

Muahahaha
I CHANGED THE BLOGSKIN BY MYSELF
hohohoho~
im smart+clever rite?~~~~
anyway
the chatbox meet some problem
i wonder why the the line was pink colour = =


the blogskin im using now very cute rite?
the domokun monster cartoon
i like this cartoon because i have a bag was look like this cartoon




i watched this cartoon on tv before
haha
its mouth cant close and its leg and hand are very short
hahahaha
look noob noob
like easy to fall down
don't you feel that it is cute?

i gain weight i tell you
last time i was hopefully want to gain weight
but now
regret lar~~~
i cant stand the size i have now
but Shian said i looks normal lar
last time a lil thin
but now i feel tat i prefer to my last time size lor
feel like now i cant fit in some of my shirt

i want to lose weight now
need to do more exercise and eat less, and no supper
hope i can continue to do exercise lar
dun just do that 2-3 days den give up
hahahaha
i want back to 45 kg

hahaha
sorry for everyone of you who reading my blog
i know my english level very low
and my blog might make your english skills worst
haha
but now i want to try to use english to blog la
to improve my english...
hope you all wont mind to read my english blog lar
and
dun laught at my broken englsih
thanks~~ :D

No comments: