Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am 16 going on 17~~

Okay.
Before you read this article
please play this song first


Do you know why am i ask you to listen to this song??
this is because of....
I am SIXTEEN GOING ON SEVENTEEN TOMORROW!!!!
IS MA BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!
the 17th anniversary of i BROKE THE EGG DAY~~
lame example... swt..

hahaha
do you prepare my birthday present for me ady?
hope you do so~
muahahahaha
i'm very enjoying to listening this song~~~
hiak hiak hiak~~~

but on my birthday
i still need to sit for the account paper
weak subject of mine...
haiz..
later need to wake up EARLY again
4.00am..
to do the last revision for this paper
Irene told me if my account paper never pass again this time
she is going to heat me T___T
poor jiamin...
haiz...
hope i can remember all the formular ler...

here is the video of sixteen going on seventeen

sweet and romantic right?
and of course their dance and action a lil bit.. weird?
but still.. i love this song much :]
(Rolf)
You wait little girl
On an empty stage
For fate to turn the light on

Your life little girl
is an empty page
that men will want to write on

(Leisl)
To write on

(Rolf)
You are 16 going on 17
Baby its time to think
Better beware
Be canny and careful
Baby you're on the brink

You are 16 going on 17
Fellows will fall in line
Eager young lads
And grueways and cads
Will offer you fruit and wine

Totally unprepared are you
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared are you
Of things beyond your ken

You need someone
Older and wiser
Telling you what to do
I am 17 going on 18
I'll take care of you

(Leisl)
I am 16 going on 17
I know that i'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe

I am 16 going on 17 innocent as a rose
Bachelor dandies
Drinkers of brandies
What do I know of those

Totally unprepared am I
To face a world of men
Timid and shy and scared am I
Of things beyond my ken

I need someone
Older and wiser
Telling me what to do
You are 17 going on 18
I'll depend on you


and i watch others video of "The Sound of Music"
suddenly miss this movie so sooo much..
i watch this when i was 8 years old??
i gonna borrow this movie from Shian
because she told me she got this last time..
hahahaha...

the others "The Sound of Music" video..

actually the doll was scary for me
they look like those dall that was out from those scary movie..
don't you feel so??


last time.. me and my sis was addicted this song and their action
haha.. everynight before we went to sleep
we will slowly crawl(or sit?) on the stairs..
hahaha.. crazy huh??


this song is very lum.. wah... (heart melting)
this is the father sang to the teacher (if i'm not mistaken)
hahaha
but the father don't know he is fall in love vif the teacher
and the teacher don't know too (again, if i'm not mistaken)
if got boys sing this song for me
sure i will
TEPUK TANGAN to him.. hahaha
pak pak pak pak pak (clapping hand)


i hope i have her voice and good singing skill...




This is CUTE!!!!
look fun when singing this :D

lastly..
WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
and...
SWEET SEVENTEEN???

HAHAHAHAHA
HOPE SO






No comments: