Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today gonna be a good day :]

Going out with baby later :D 10am I think.
Hehehehe why suddenly go out with him de leh?
Hohohoho because now on holiday mar, so must go out pakto lor..
Some more start from this Friday, we will be busy on working ler..


Later after baby send his dad to work, then will be coming to my house..
Around 9.30-10am gua I think.


Our planning for today
1. Accompany baby go to interview. Some where around Kepong Jusco.
2. Then, Ikea. Idk why baby so got mood want to go there recently..
3. Help baby get some new clothes, there are sales everywhere!!
4. Buy tickets for NEW MOON!!! WOOHOOOO!


But we dont have any extra $ to spend on the tickets and getting new outfits LOL.

Because this month is going to end ($ also going to end) and I just did shopping on Monday, spent lots lots my money liao, no more liao.

And we dont know what to do for our lunch tmr LOL. Magie mee again? NO WAY for me.


Today gonna be a good day :]
I love outing with baby :]
I love spending time with baby :]
I love the time when I was be with baby's :]



Hoiyoohh!!! I can't wait for 10am to come!! Then I can see my baby ler!!





I L O V E B A B Y ♥






No comments: