Sunday, November 01, 2009

Accident.

I think I'm cool because I never finish my pocket money in Oct and last time was always left only RM0.00 or negative =.=



I think I'm cool because 2 weeks more then I will be in holidays already :DDD



I think I'm cool because I already study in TOA for 1 year!! And I didn't give up and stop studying at here :]



I think I'm cool because I found a very very very good boyfriend who is my baby LIAU HAN JIE which I always bully him and complain to him that he don't really sayang me and he show me :(



I think I'm cool because I crashed my car yesterday.



I think I'm cool because I still survive after this accident, I still can walk still can talk and etc. By the way I not really get any hurt from this accident.






Lastly,



I think
GOD IS VERY COOL
BECAUSE
HE ALLOWED ME TO BE SO COOL

Especially for the last one :]




Praise the Lord that always being so cool :D




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

zzz...actually how it occured huh??
just u alone at tat time hoh?

Anonymous said...

i'm so cool because i'd read ur cool post

Jiamin said...

yea im alone that time. that day after raining i still drive very fast, over speed, then the road very licin mar.. then my car slipped lu..



LOL the Cool Alice and Kelly.

Anonymous said...

lol...tat's really a very big experience to u i think...u r christian right? god bless you always...hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

lol~~u should b more careful next time^o^....ur MYvi so cool~~lol~~

Toothfairy said...

Dats cool... XD