Monday, November 23, 2009

Mic mic.

Went out with my si putih Michelle Tan today :]

Suppose Chloe Hoh Wing Yee join us too but too bad she having class today so she couldn't make it : ( Haih. I miss them very very much.

Its been 2-3 months that I last met Michelle, and Chloe.

So today woke up on 9am (but i set my alarm on 10.30am) I wasn't satisfied that I woke up so early, because I said I want to sleep till I hate sleeping on holiday ma then now still so early wake up, boh shuang liao lor... so I decide to sleep again.. But the sleepiness never come upon me... so I called baby and chat with him while I'm still lying on bed. End call and its only 10am. Haih, cant tahan ady so I finally got my lazy ass off from my bed T.T

Bath bath bath prepare prepare prepare. Then 1130 went to bus stop. Walao so lucky lor me the bus so fast jiu arrive le (that time I also haven reach the bus stop tim... luckily the bus wait for me..) then in the bus force baby to sms with me.. Haih now he is so into the Pirate Online Game.. and he keep abandon me : (

In the bus realize that I didn bring me pepper spray go out, felt so nervous and got no idea what should I do without my pepper spray with me... Haih.

Then reach Time Square, then went to Mic's college. For further information about Mic, she currently studying in Berjaya Time Square, which means errr erm her college is inside Time Square la.. Then then then then I went to her coll lor, walao so nice lor her coll... once I step out the lift I though it was a hotel lobby -.- so I double check the floor I reach lor, yea its 11th floor la... Then I don't know where should I wait for mic so I just walk walk walk then suddenly saw Mic ler :DD

Felt so happy when Mic ask me whether am I get thinner.. Hohohoho. The weight I want is 44kg. Hehe.

Then we walk ar talk ar walk ar talk ar, then we had our lunch at a Koren Restaurant. Then we talk ar eat ar talk ar eat ar. Then then after that still the same la talk ar walk ar talk ar walk ar, and I did buy something at there hehehe.

So I will skip the details here hehe.

Then we went home separately.

Now I'm waiting for Mic and Chloe holiday lor.. Then we can go swimming together hehehehe.

Christmas decoration at Pavilion is very nice. The color theme is white and red.


BABY, PLEASE READ THIS.
I want to take picture with Baby with the decoration of Pavilion. Know what to do la baby, haih, I know you already know what you should do but you just cant make it right? Haih.. Never mind lah I can understand....




**************************



Let's talk about what I bought today. Hohoho spent alot today... The mood is quite complicated:
When I see the things I bought, very happy and satisfy.
Then, when I see the money that left in my purse, very sad and regret.
After that, I see the things I bought again, feel very happy and satisfy.
And again, when I see the money that left in my purse, very sad and regret.

Never mind, at least at last my mood was hold on the happy and satisfy mood :DDDD



Bought a jeans from Romp. I love Romp's jeans, because I got no $$ to buy Lois or Levis or Tough jeans.. and the quality of Romp's jeans is quite ok.

There's something funny happen when I was about to try the jeans and I ask for size M from the salesgirl. I want size M (because size S is too small for me T.T) and the salesgirl and Mic said that my size should be S not M, and we were like arguing the size that I should wear... End up I take size M to fitting room but the salesgirl still ask me to try the size S, so I take both sizes into the fitting room...

I always try Romp's jeans, so I definitely and super confirm that I CAN'T fit in size S, so I straight away try the size M la. After that, they finally know that my size is really size M hohoho I WON!!!

But the the salesgirl still never give up 永不放弃. Then after that I want to try another design of the jeans and I ask Mic help me to get size M for me la, then the salesgirl still want to say 'this jean geh design geh cutting is bigger abit geh, size S you can de la..' then I was like -.- suan lor, try the jean and PROVE for her to see lor.. and finally... she get size M for me......

But feel quite happy, that salesgirl 这样看好我可以穿 S size 的裤子…… 可能我的腿真的变瘦了~~~

Bought this vintage grey jeans.. Love it <3


Bought this bling bling singlet at Sungei Wang. Love it too <3

Bought this at Time Square. Christmas time is near, hoho for me, Christmas = Winter time ma.. That's why I buy this 毛线帽. And I think the ball is very cute hehe.

Then I bought this hair band. Haih... talk dao this hair band also sad ah... why say so? Later you will know...


Bought this hair band at another shop after I bought the black ribbon hair band. Why I said the previous hair band make me sad leh? because hor Mic told me this when I wear this hair band.
“哇,这个好看过刚刚你买那个很多很多很多倍咯!”
Hurt broken.
Then ask for the price, this hair band is cheaper than the previous one.
Hurt broken x2.
Then Mic still repeat “好看很多很多倍” again and again.
Hurt broken x100.
So ended up, I bought this home too.

Bought a ear ring too. I think the design is quite matured for me, but I still love it very much. Tried the ear ring after I reach home, found that the ear ring not really suit me hahaha, and looks quite funny on me.....

Dunno why I think its quite suitable to pose this pose when the ear ring is on me.

The crystal will change color de oh~~ Under different light source it will change either blue or purple or purple blue.


















No comments: