Tuesday, November 17, 2009

CS, JY and OT

Hellolo for CD0901-3 classmates, here is the photo which taken on Chong Sern's birthday celebration at KFC. Come ah come ah come grab your photo here hohoho.

The girls. :D

The boys, and 2 girls.

Ooi Teik, Chong Sern and Chin Yuan.

Cup Cakes for Chong Sern. Happy Birthday~~~~

Chong Sern T.T I love your class, but I hate presentations..





I though this shoot suppose to be 'free style' and we should pose something weird.. but ended up.. only me doing the weird posing.... But nvrmind la, at least this pose became my 'identity pose' already...
See.. I somemore pose this pose very seriously....





Wao~ new couple in our class? Hohohohoho.

Boys with Chong Sern.


Baby looks 'na pek' here...


Ooi Teik take off your hand la, how dare you touch my baby's boob.

Girls with Chong Sern.






Haih I miss the moment that we rushing project/presentation together : (

No comments: