Friday, November 13, 2009

:D 3rd Semester Break

In figure class now.

Last class for this semester.

Everyone is rushing their project, weekly assignment and sketch book I guess.

But I have done my thing so Im so free here to blogging... And waiting for class dismiss..

Going to Midvalley right after class :D to catch up 2012 hohoho.

Hope that there is still got seat for us la *pray pray pray*

But if the tickets was sold out also never mind la, I can go gai gai with Baby :]

Waited for today so long and finally today came hoho.

Okay I think this post is really bored, no choice because the blogger is very boring now..

Class faster dismiss lar......


Tomorrow morning, I wanna try to wake up without alarm hehe.

And I want to clean up my room. And arrange the furniture in my room.

Want to ask mama whether allow Baby come my house to help me or not.




I'm really bored .______.

No comments: