Thursday, November 26, 2009

Start working tomorrow : (

Will be start working tomorrow, roadshow for Alicafe Premium Gold..

Neh, the coffee that endosed by 林峰 one.

Guess I will be missing for 10+ days. Haha.

Hmm, the amount of the salary is not bad hoho.

But Im feeling kinda lazy for working now.. Haha.

This job would be my first part time job ever!
(Worked as photostat girl before, but that one tak kira la.. 2 hours per day only -.-)


***********


Went to shopping with baby today.

He was the one who did shopping, not me D:

Anyway I did bought a blouse, a very high collar one. Baby love it.


***********


Watched New Moon. The movie was so-so only, for me... I know the whole story for this novel...

I felt quite curious about what is the point/reason for some of the audience laughing when the movie is showing some ermm romantic scene about Edward Cullen and Bella Swan...

I did laughed too because their laughter makes me laugh.


***********


I was so hyper on today and yesterday !!

Too happy because can go gai gai with baby lor.. And baby keep make me 爆笑.

Some more I did some funny action while Im walking..

Some passerby even look at me and show -.-??


***********


Should off now and get prepare for tomorrow and get to bed earlier.

Bye bye.

Good Night.

I Love You. (This is only for my baby.)







No comments: