Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Stuffs for New Sem :D

Bought some new stuffs for semester 3 : D


Guess what is this??
Is a folder!!! Since I lost my previous one so I bought new one la..
Chio or not?! pink leopard and some more got bling bling. Hehehehehe.


For studyingdesign, we need to do quite a lots of art craft (something like this la..) so I bought DISNEY PRINCESS PLASTER!!!!! But for this sem, the subjects didn seems like need to cut things...
Baby showed me this face -.- when he saw this on my hand in Guardian.
I love Belle the most!!!
Seems the previous sem, we need to bring a lot of material to school, so I tot of buying a back-pack, and so here the Body Glove back-pack come :DDDD
But this sem also dun really need to bring lots things to school -.- properly only papers/references from teacher. and of course pencil box, wallet those thing lar haiyo.
And I bought this to teman my bag :] er not I buy one, was baby hehehe.
But Ee Kang says it is ugly, and doesnt match the bag.. : (
but baby said it is nice with the bag, the colors are contrast with the bag.




Next item in my buylist for school :

water bottle.
shoes.
shirts.
pants.
slippers. my hua-hua slipper broke ady : (
DSLR!! Must buy item ofcourse!! Canon 450D? 50D? Or Nikon D5000?




No comments: