Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fifth Monthsary ♥

Today is the fifth monthsary for me and baby :D

Time pass sooooooooooo fast. 5 months already liao you say fast or not?

I love you baby.

I love baby very much much MUUUUCH xD


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


We didnt celebrate our monthsary for this month, because

1st. We are broke, dont have $$ to celebrate,

2nd. The class for tomorrow is Figure 3,
(The point is, we both havent finish the assignment.)

3rd. Im the planner for this month T.T thought of giving some suprise to baby de, but due to my weak "management", haih, no suprise hohoho, im such a failure.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Actually, I should be sitting infront of my table now, and continue on my assignment hohoho. But Im lazy. Hahahaha. Hohohoho. Huhuhuhu. Hehehehe. I dont know what to write anymore but I feel like wrinting something here because if I stop write now, thats means that I need to go back for my figure assignment T.T

I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want I dont want. I DONT WANT TO DO FIGURE T^T

Okay decision made. I dont want to do my figure liao. I dont care the teacher liao.








But I cant let my figure get fail like this.

Okay lar I do lar I do lar. Satisfy liao mar Darren T.T

No comments: