Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tagged......

Favorite memories and achieve list:

- Going to TOA.
- Meeting up TOA friends especially my baby :D
- Celebrated my birthday with baby. (& ofcoz with mic and wy la)
- Got a Myvi.
- Didn fail any subject in TOA.
- Spent a very good day with childhood friends on christmas eve :]
- Had car accident. (a very good experience for me ok?)


Sad memories and FAIL list:

- Car accident. (LOL!)
- Got molested! (I asked baby just now about what sad memories I had this year and he said this.)
- Baby made my heart broken. :(
- Worked roadshow and met a very shitty women.

Favourite things:

- Baby.
- Asus laptop.
- C903??
- Domokun :DD rawr.

Hate things:

- Pimples on my face.
- Muscle on my legs :(
- Boobs yang terlalu kecil.

Favourites from hollywood:

- No.

:( from hollywood:

- Er, no.

Things to achieve for 2010:

- Work more hard on my studies.
- Skin smoother.
- Slimmer.
- Hair longer.
- Able to speak in English.
- Be leng lui and let baby worry.
- Have a wonderful day with baby on valentine's day and 1st anniversary.


and I tag:

Baby LIAU HAN JIE.

No comments: