Sunday, December 20, 2009

I miss drama class : (

Language and communication 3 lesson for the 3rd semester was actually a drama class.

Hoho guess everyone love this subject the most!

Feel like talking about this subject but suddenly feel lazy to talk liao....

Here is the pictures for the last day of our drama class : (

very bu she de leh.... haih...


This room probably become a 'back stage' for us...


Lol Amilai Chooong ._.

Wahahaha our costume for our drama. The props are all hand-made.. Hoho.

Me and baby in the same group.
Ok I HATE him whenever I was same group with him...


But I like to be in the same group with him.. Why?
1. Hahaha Baby is one of the 影帝/Oscar winner in the class LOL.
2. We can curi masa go paktoh....
3. We got more time to stay together....
4. We got more topic.
5. Baby got no chance to connect with other girls in my class under my observation HAHAHAHA NO LAH JK ONLY LAH!!!


I love this pic Hohoho.

Group photo with Gary our lecturer.

From the right: Mei En, Minzzy, Yi Hao, Gary, Amilai Choooooong, Baby and me.

Im too hyper when taking photo and I think I got 'walk light' that time..

Hiak hiak group photo..



Baby - 文将军/海公公 (General Man/EunuchHoi),
Mei En - 夏恩/夏贵妃 (Har Yan/Har Guai Fei).

Hahaha Im playing a role of 文贵妃... Man Guai Fei...

The Emperor. Very ham sap and stupid one. LOL

苏贵妃 Sou Guai Fei and Har Guai Fei.

The Guai Feis. I like Mei En's cheongsam very much!!

Im bad enough haha.

Minzzy you should change your name to Mini liao...

Mei End and Amilai Chooong - The Queen. But she ady remove her costume... Haih..



Their story is about 上海滩 like that de...






Christine, Mei En and Elynn. Cosplay??







This is the video recorded while we were taking class photo.. Abit boring but I still like it very much... Full of memories de ah this video.....






Hope that I can get aleast an A- for drama subject la...
Baby very confident that he will get an A for this subject.






No comments: