Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi.

Hello.
Hello.
Hello.
Hello.
Hello.

After missing-in-action for almost 5 months, I'm finally here to blog again. As you can see I've did major revamp for my blog, unless you are blind. But if you are blind I dun think you can actually read my article right now. =.=
Okay I shall stop crapping.

Back to the topic.

I've did a major revamp for my blog because I want to continue my blogging life again. Change a new look for the blog and I will got the feeling that okay my blog is new one I should keep blogging and not to leave it again. Some kind of 自欺自人??

Why am I finally back to blog again leh? Because I dont want to do my Corporate Identity assignment. Yes I choose to blog again because of my assignments. I got nothing to do anymore and I know I have to do my assignment but I dont want to do my assignment so I need to find something for me to 'avoid' to do assignment because if I am free I got no choice and I have to do my assignments. Okay the summary of this super long reason is because I want to find excuses to me for not doing assignments, and the excuses is I want to blog.

Okay bye.

No comments: