Sunday, May 16, 2010

Apple and orange 80% done.

(apple's shadow half done, orange's only the base color.. background also need to make it nicer..)


Im doing marker rendering hahaha, drawing shadow part and I think its harder than the other parts lor.. because if you dun render good good hor, your shadow will look super dirty and ugly like the shadow of my orange. My orange is very ugly i got no idea why it looks so ugly and I hate it very much!

I dunno how many hours that I've spent on this piece, because I used 3-4 hours everyday and during this 3-4 hours, I msn, facebook, walk here walk there, clean my working table, play with my hair, go watch tv, play with Tini, play with baby more than I spend time on this piece LOL. I think total up I used 6 hours on this piece gua, I THINK.


----------------------------------------------------------


Today is my 19th birthday! Er, don't really have the feel that today is my birthday lor... because nobody wish me (I mean face to face) except baby, he wishes me at 12.03am and I was super sleepy that time and after he wishes me few mins later I've fallen asleep hahaha.

And, I didn receive any birthday present, even not from my sis .___. I tot she's going to give me ang pao but she didn T_____T

And, today is my actual birthday but I didn go anyway (but dad did bring me and my family and baby to eat dimsum at somewhere nearby KLCC, super yum yum!), I stay at home, and did my research, figures, and now marker rendering...

And and and baby today didn accompany me whole day... :(

And, I didn eat any birthday cake, er actually I did ate cake but is was yesterday, somemore dun have candle on it for me to blow and make wishes and it was like a high tea time for me and baby... and, I treated baby the cake =.=


自从和 baby 谈恋爱后生活过得越来越平淡。是好是坏?


Lastly, wish myself happy birthday~

生日快乐给我~
生日快乐给我~
生日快乐给自己~
生日快乐给我~~
Happy happy birthday!








No comments: