Friday, May 14, 2010

Apple and orange fail.

Im doing marker rendering with baby now, he's going to stay overnight at my house hehehe, for 2 days hiak hiak hiak~ why? because Sunday is my birthday and I wanted him to accompany me hohoho.

I've done with my apple, but it doesnt looks real... hmm... Baby said it looks not bad but just doesnt looks real.. It looks like water color painting.. I wonder why it would look like water color painting lor... Haih..

For my orange, haih, totally no eye see..... it looks more like tomato, maybe because I havent add the texture of the orange in my orange thats why it looks like tomato... hmm.. nvm.. Im still working on it... hope that my work not the worst in class .____.


-------------------------------------------------


Going to Central Market tomorrow, there's having an exhibition, dear Chloe told me that there will exhibit those handmade stuff, and Im going there (petaling street) to look for the material for my packaging design, although I dont really have any idea for my projects yet, but I wanted to go there for like get some inspiration from there.

Was boring and took some pic with my pc webcam :]
Baby ignoring me... I know I look awful hahaha

He is still ignoring me..

I think I look scary here, dunno what smile is that = =

In the end he is still continuing ignore me.. T.T






--------







I found some pic in my webcam album.
Which make me O.O I cant believe thats me..





----------





When Im still a girl with long hair and it was half year ago!!
Can you believe she's actually ME?!







BYE T_____T
Have to back to working on my orange... :(








No comments: